• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The amazing Joe Biden!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score

5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

By J.B. Shurk

Surely the journalist class should be intrigued by the historic implausibility of Joe Biden's victory. That they are not is curious, to say the least.

In all the excitement among objective journalists for Joe Biden's declared victory, reporters are missing how extraordinary the Democrat's performance was in the 2020 election. It's not just that the former vice president is on track to become the oldest president in American history, it's what he managed to accomplish at the polls this year.

Candidate Joe Biden was so effective at animating voters in 2020 that he received a record number of votes, more than 15 million more than Barack Obama received in his re-election of 2012. Amazingly, he managed to secure victory while also losing in almost every bellwether county across the country. No presidential candidate has been capable of such electoral jujitsu until now.

While Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton's 2016 totals in every urban county in the United States, he outperformed her in the metropolitan areas of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Even more surprising, the former VP put up a record haul of votes, despite Democrats' general failures in local House and state legislative seats across the nation.

He accomplished all this after receiving a record low share of the primary vote compared to his Republican opponent heading into the general election. Clearly, these are tremendous and unexpected achievements that would normally receive sophisticated analysis from the journalist class but have somehow gone mostly unmentioned during the celebrations at news studios in New York City and Washington, D.C.

The massive national political realignment now taking place may be one source of these surprising upsets. Yet still, to have pulled so many rabbits out of his hat like this, nobody can deny that Biden is a first-rate campaigner and politician, the likes of which America has never before seen. Let's break down just how unique his political voodoo has been in 2020.....

(More at the link. Be sure to check it out 'cause you won't believe the accomplishments he managed to pull off.)

[h2][/h2]

Biden scares the hell out of me. And what is even more terrifying is the fact that he is so frail and slipping mentally that his VP will become President. She is so far left I can't even fathom the changes she will attempt to make to our country. God help us all. How anyone in agriculture can support a administration that will add oppressive regulations at best and attempt to destroy us at worst is beyond me. Watch what happens to diesel and gas prices! Watch what happens with national monuments and the mafia inspired BLM and USFS! Watch what they do with water and pollution allegedly caused by farms and ranches! Not to mention abortion and gun rights and every other freedom rural folks happen to mostly support.

5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

By J.B. Shurk

Surely the journalist class should be intrigued by the historic implausibility of Joe Biden's victory. That they are not is curious, to say the least.

In all the excitement among objective journalists for Joe Biden's declared victory, reporters are missing how extraordinary the Democrat's performance was in the 2020 election. It's not just that the former vice president is on track to become the oldest president in American history, it's what he managed to accomplish at the polls this year.

Candidate Joe Biden was so effective at animating voters in 2020 that he received a record number of votes, more than 15 million more than Barack Obama received in his re-election of 2012. Amazingly, he managed to secure victory while also losing in almost every bellwether county across the country. No presidential candidate has been capable of such electoral jujitsu until now.

While Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton's 2016 totals in every urban county in the United States, he outperformed her in the metropolitan areas of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Even more surprising, the former VP put up a record haul of votes, despite Democrats' general failures in local House and state legislative seats across the nation.

He accomplished all this after receiving a record low share of the primary vote compared to his Republican opponent heading into the general election. Clearly, these are tremendous and unexpected achievements that would normally receive sophisticated analysis from the journalist class but have somehow gone mostly unmentioned during the celebrations at news studios in New York City and Washington, D.C.

The massive national political realignment now taking place may be one source of these surprising upsets. Yet still, to have pulled so many rabbits out of his hat like this, nobody can deny that Biden is a first-rate campaigner and politician, the likes of which America has never before seen. Let's break down just how unique his political voodoo has been in 2020.....

(More at the link. Be sure to check it out 'cause you won't believe the accomplishments he managed to pull off.)

[h2][/h2]
Very Interesting 'H. I shared that on Fb and to my email contacts. Biden is unbelievably amazing.😡....it's unbelievably sickening what is happening to our country. I'm glad President Trump knows how to fight. He's actually the one who is amazing. We pray for him daily.❤️

YOU LOST. GET OVER IT!!!
Not over yet!!!!!!!! And why should we get over it? We had to listen to Democrats harrassing President Trump for 4 years!!! Democrats should be ashamed of themselves, instead they are heady with power they think is within their reach. BTW, you will be affected by Bidens tax proposal. All ranchers/farmers who make over $400,000 annually will take a hit. So if he wins this, get ready to pay up.
Plus the regulations he plans for the country will really affect farmers and ranchers and not in a good way.

Last edited:
Not over yet!!!!!!!! And why should we get over it? We had to listen to Democrats harrassing President Trump for 4 years!!! Democrats should be ashamed of themselves, instead they are heady with power they think is within their reach. BTW, you will be affected by Bidens tax proposal. All ranchers/farmers who make over $400,000 annually will take a hit. So if he wins this, get ready to pay up.
Plus the regulations he plans for the country will really affect farmers and ranchers and not in a good way.
Oh girl...it is OVER. O-V-E-R Now, now....don't be like Pres Chump says and be a sore looser Bahahaha!

Kola with Biden/Harris in the White House rural America may be O V E R.
I simply can't believe the media and the left give Biden a pass for being such a proven creep with women after they crucified Trump for the same thing! Not to mention his record of horrible legislation and borderline racist policies against minorities in prison sentencing. If liberals weren't completely hypocritical about everything I'd respect them more. Nuts!

Kola with Biden/Harris in the White House rural America may be O V E R.
I simply can't believe the media and the left give Biden a pass for being such a proven creep with women after they crucified Trump for the same thing! Not to mention his record of horrible legislation and borderline racist policies against minorities in prison sentencing. If liberals weren't completely hypocritical about everything I'd respect them more. Nuts!
It's O-V-E-R!! Biden is the President. Donald Chump is a looser

Last edited:
It's O-V-E-R!! Biden is the President. Donald Chump is a looser
Biden might end up being President, but it ain't over yet. If there is truly justice in this country, some people in your state and a few others would go to prison - or hang. That ghettopottamus Stacey Abrams is dirty to the core with spearheading election fraud, and you and everybody else in Georgia knows it.

Unbelievable that so many of you libs think that the ends justify the means just as long as you win elections. It's freakin' disgusting, actually. Lefties should be sterilized so they aren't able to raise young people without values.

I dread to think what his foreign policy will look like, his past support of communist terror organisations, resulting in his negotiating on behalf of ZANU and the ANC in Africa has been one factor in promoting distrust amongst my people both at home and the over four million in the diaspora. His involvement in the IRA negotiations, which are now being presented as a base for his interference in the Brexit negotiations here in the UK, is also disturbing - especially as many of our exiled community worked hard as activists to popularise the idea of leaving the EU and regaining sovereignty, he, along with Obama and Clinton have been very vocal and threatening in their opposition to the UK leaving the EU. It is time for these people to stop negatively interfering in sovereign countries affairs (this also goes for certain sectors of the British political spectrum!)

I dread to think what his foreign policy will look like, his past support of communist terror organisations, resulting in his negotiating on behalf of ZANU and the ANC in Africa has been one factor in promoting distrust amongst my people both at home and the over four million in the diaspora. His involvement in the IRA negotiations, which are now being presented as a base for his interference in the Brexit negotiations here in the UK, is also disturbing - especially as many of our exiled community worked hard as activists to popularise the idea of leaving the EU and regaining sovereignty, he, along with Obama and Clinton have been very vocal and threatening in their opposition to the UK leaving the EU. It is time for these people to stop negatively interfering in sovereign countries affairs (this also goes for certain sectors of the British political spectrum!)
I am sorry for your country. Should Biden prevail, it will affect everyone and not in a good way. Except for the elites...

Latest posts