• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Best Way To Pray

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jkvikefan

Reaction score
The Best Way To Pray

A priest, a minister and a guru sat discussing the best positions for prayer, while a telephone repairman worked nearby.
Kneeling is definitely the best way to pray," the priest said.
"No," said the minister. "I get the best results standing with my hands outstretched to Heaven."
"You're both wrong," the guru said. "The most effective prayer position is lying down on the floor."
The repairman could contain himself no longer. "Hey, fellas," he interrupted. "The best prayin' I ever did was when I was hangin' upside down from a telephone pole."

:) :) :)

We attended the Central States Fair at Rapid City on Saturday. There was a big carnival on the grounds, and one of the rides is a "Slingshot." It consists of two poles probably a hundred feet high, with a seat for two in the middle. Bungie cords are attached to this contraption. They are pulled tight, and when released, the seat is shot high into the air until the bungie chords come tight enough to pull the outfit back towards the ground. It bounces back and forth several times, with screams from the riders. I mentioned to my wife that probably more souls are saved from that ride than from cowboy church on Sunday morning. :wink:

Latest posts