• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

the "birthers" are at it again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
racist or principled, you be the judge....

I agree with them, due to the fact that a dual citizen CANNOT be a Natural Born Citizen, unless the definition is changed, and it has nothing to do with skin color. I'd say the same thing about one of the Founders, whose parents were not citizens....

I wonder if that was why the "grandfather clause" was included in the Constitution.

"Senator Marco Rubio is not a natural born citizen of the United States to constitutional standards," Kerchner writes on his blog. "He was born a dual citizen of both Cuba and the USA. He is thus not eligible to serve as the president or vice president." A few months ago, Kerchner used the same logic to proclaim, "Jindal is NOT a natural-born citizen of the United States. His parents were not U.S. citizens when he was born."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-birthers-eat-their-own/2011/10/21/gIQA6Xc43L_story.html

this is particularly a problem for Republican lawmakers who are cowed into silence by the fear that any criticism of the crazies will invite a primary challenge.

there should be a solid primary challenge to ever incumbent politician, this seat ownership crap is killing our nation.. yet the liberals defend it to the point of excess..

with it comes the likes of Kennedy, Rengel, Pislosi, and many life long politicians on both sides.. Thankfully the TEA party is at least challenging the status quo..

Latest posts