• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The current collection

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
cat.jpg

Cat
dog.jpg

Dog
ivebeenframed.jpg

"I've been framed"
AnnenrandCraig.jpg

Anne (nr) and Craig
backattheranch.jpg

Typical scene
balingswamps.jpg

Baling swamps
RoscoeandKatrina.jpg

Roscoe and Katrina
hayhauler29balesatatime.jpg

Hay hauler, 29 bales per load

Cool pictures, Soap!

I like your lush lawn and yard fence, dog and cat; and the pictures of the nice folks, of course.

My husband will be interested in seeing the hay hauling outfit. He's talking of getting something, but the 'something' keeps changing. I just hope he holds off til next year. There probably won't be any hay (seems the odd years are the hay years in this country) and we won't need it after all...

SOAPWEED:

I SEE THAT YOU ARE IN THE SANDHILL COUNTY. HAVE YOU USED CONEALLY BULLS? AND IF SO WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR RESULTS.

I WENT TO THEIR 2005 SALE. I HAD TO DRIVE PASS THE SITZ PLACE TO GET TO NEB BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS WORTH IT. I WAS SURPRISED AT THE MODERATION IN THE COWS BUT THE BULLS WERE IMPRESSIVE.

THANKS

woody said:
SOAPWEED:

I SEE THAT YOU ARE IN THE SANDHILL COUNTY. HAVE YOU USED CONEALLY BULLS? AND IF SO WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR RESULTS.

I WENT TO THEIR 2005 SALE. I HAD TO DRIVE PASS THE SITZ PLACE TO GET TO NEB BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS WORTH IT. I WAS SURPRISED AT THE MODERATION IN THE COWS BUT THE BULLS WERE IMPRESSIVE.

THANKS

I have used sons of Coneally bulls, home-raised from bred heifers that I purchased from another source. These bulls produced some good calves, but I sold them after the first breeding season.

There are a lot of good cattle all over the country. I just try to purchase good commercial bulls with the powerful genetics of the reputation registered herds.

Soapweed,
here is my favorite picture of your dog Scarlett. We'd never seen a dog so humbled she'd crawl on her belly across a walkway to be petted! She is a darling.

MORELANDSANDBOBM015.jpg

Jinglebob said:
Is that the same hay hauler, who posts on here?[/qu
ote] Nope, I use a straight deck flatbed behind a Peterbilt. I usually haul 30 bales a load.

katrina said:
I think I do look like my avatar!!!!
You do not, don't be so hard on yourself!! How many mothers would take their son out for a night on the town and have their pictures taken together? Kudos to you! :lol:

Cal said:
katrina said:
You do not, don't be so hard on yourself!! How many mothers would take their son out for a night on the town and have their pictures taken together? Kudos to you! :lol:

Man! She is going to box yer ears! :eek: :shock: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

katrina said:
Cal, YOu have NOoooo idea who you are fooling with...I am the prankster of all pranksters.. :twisted: :twisted: Fun just follows me around....

UHHHH OOOOHHHHH, CAL!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think i can hear the can opener opening the can of whupass she's gonna pour on your head!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

katrina said:
Cal, YOu have NOoooo idea who you are fooling with...I am the prankster of all pranksters.. :twisted: :twisted: Fun just follows me around....
I am in shock! I pay you a compliment and what do I get in return??

ranchwife said:
katrina said:

Okay....you both have infectious smiles, but you are MUCH cuter!!!!! :) :) :)
I thought that the monkey possibly had a little tartar buildup, but how did you pick up on the oral pathology? I geuss that's why you're the professional! :wink: :D

Cal, ole buddy sucking up NOW will do you no good. Better be very nice to your family. cuz you never know who may turn on you. :twisted: Better be wtching... :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts