• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The danger to America is not Barack Obama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Howdy,

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon .

Perfect Quote:
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

Think about your vote.

As I said recently, the fact that there's even a chance that this disaster of a president might be re-elected does not bode well for the country.

This should be a, sorry, we got fooled once, thing but it won't happen again, we promise.

Well, did he really get elected by the people or did Diebold elect him....

The reason I say this is because a few months after his election in 2008, there was a woman on the radio show, "Frances and friends" that called in saying she worked in a precinct outside the suburbs of Chicago and that she had worked it for many years and was not new to counting votes...... she says McCain won their precinct by a landslide but the next morning it was reported that Obama won it and she said there was no way they had made that kind of mistake.......

Whitewing said:
As I said recently, the fact that there's even a chance that this disaster of a president might be re-elected does not bode well for the country.

This should be a, sorry, we got fooled once, thing but it won't happen again, we promise.

There are more "sorry, we got fooled once" people out there than you will hear about because of the way media is handled.

If you dont have the courage to vote for Ron Paul dont complain about the garbage you put in the white house.

smalltime said:
If you dont have the courage to vote for Ron Paul dont complain about the garbage you put in the white house.

Thank you for your OPINION. I will complain about who I want to and no matter how I vote I do not give up that right to complain

A vote for Ron Paul inexactly like a used ob sleeve, it goes in the trash. A vote for him is 2 votes for the arrogant clowns in the white house now. Elect a conservative congress and things can be done. Ron Paul ain't gonna get elected so face a bit of reality instead of living in never never land :shock:

A vote for anyone other than Ron paul is a wasted vote because mitt romney and barack obama are the same kind of trash. have some courage cowman and take off the rose colored glasses.

I've heard that before about Romney and Obama, but there is ONE
HUGE difference. Romeny loves America, Obama does not.
No way will Romney preside like Obama. Romney is a self-made
man, made in America. Obama is nothing but dangerous.

You're fooling yourself and wasting a vote if you vote for Ron Paul.
That's like voting for Obama.

Sorry, Ron Paul will never get elected President.

Then all is lost faster horses.I am slowley losing my faith that the American way of life, garaunteed by the law of the constitution,can suvive any better with Romney.If I am forced to in the end I will vote the Republican ticket as I always havein the past .I always regret it because they always spin it into a mandate to spend more money.The thing I hate most is endless war,and Obama lied about ending the war just like I expedted.

smalltime said:
Then all is lost faster horses.I am slowley losing my faith that the American way of life, garaunteed by the law of the constitution,can suvive any better with Romney.If I am forced to in the end I will vote the Republican ticket as I always havein the past .I always regret it because they always spin it into a mandate to spend more money.The thing I hate most is endless war,and Obama lied about ending the war just like I expedted.

Of course, I totally agree with you about war. I think the American
way of life (as we knew it) has suffered at the hands of the politicans
that are supposed to represent us. I am 66 years old and I truly think
I have lived in the best of times. But that doesn't mean we can't strive
for better in the future. Much of America has woke up; unfortunately
we don't hear much about it from the MSM. If there wasn't so much
voter fraud, I would be certain that Obama would be out the door.

Having OUR votes counted in Spain bothers me deeply.

Smalltime, I can identify with your viewpoint. Some people here on Rnet claiming to be true conservatives wouldn't vote for a Pat Roberson if he were on TV performing miracles and was running as a 3rd party candidate for fear of losing their vote. I have to say I admire you and Lonecowboy for your conviction-win or lose.

Smalltime said:

TSR said:
Smalltime, I can identify with your viewpoint. Some people here on Rnet claiming to be true conservatives wouldn't vote for a Pat Roberson if he were on TV performing miracles and was running as a 3rd party candidate for fear of losing their vote. I have to say I admire you and Lonecowboy for your conviction-win or lose.

Now did I miss something here :?

I think Tam, what he meant was there are some folks here on
ranchers.net that wouldn't vote for Pat Robertson unless he was
a Republican, for fear of losing their vote.

Soapweed has explained it very well numerous times ~you can't vote
for the man, you need to vote for the party. Some here on ranchers.net
still don't understand that. :p :wink:

Wish I could find exactly what Soapweed said, it held a lot of merit.

Faster horses said:
I think Tam, what he meant was there are some folks here on
ranchers.net that wouldn't vote for Pat Robertson unless he was
a Republican, for fear of losing their vote.

Soapweed has explained it very well numerous times ~you can't vote
for the man, you need to vote for the party. Some here on ranchers.net
still don't understand that. :p :wink:

Wish I could find exactly what Soapweed said, it held a lot of merit.

This might be it, Faster Horses.

Soapweed said:
Recently I answered a phone call from the NFIB (National Federation of Independent Businesses). They are a worthy organization that I have seen fit to support for many years. Normally they support good conservative candidates who fight for the interests of small businesses and family farms and ranches. However, they ticked me off in the 2006 election, as they were endorsing Nebraska Democratic Ben Nelson for United States Senate. Nelson's opponent was Republican Pete Ricketts, whom I supported.

In the recent phone call from NFIB, one of their "selling points" about having me renew my membership was that they were fervently fighting to repeal ObamaCare. That is noble of them, and I commend their efforts. The flip side of the whole deal though, is that Ben Nelson is the traitor who was bought off by Obama, and Nelson cast the deciding vote for ObamaCare to become law in the first place. As I pointed out to the NFIB representative, it is a lot easier to prevent forest fires than to try to fight them after they get started.

This is a classic example of why the "feely-good" philosophy of "by golly, I vote for the person, not the party" usually does not bear positive fruit. A person had better just figure out which party falls more in line with their personal philosophy and vote a straight party ticket. When the chips are down birds of a feather never fail to flock together.

P.S. Even the NRA, the National Rifle Association, saw fit to endorse Ben Nelson in 2006. Even though he was a Democrat, Ben Nelson's earlier political leanings reflected the wishes of his conservative state. Ben Nelson completely let down his constituency. Now Bob Kerrey is the Democratic hopeful wishing to follow in Nelson's foot-steps. If we think Ben Nelson is bad, just allow Bob Kerrey to be the next United States senator from Nebraska. Bob Kerrey doesn't have Nebraska's interests at heart; Bob Kerrey only has Bob Kerrey's interests in his New York loving heart.

smalltime said:
You miss a lot of things Tam.When your always afraid of the unknown.

Smalltime wrote
A vote for anyone other than Ron paul is a wasted vote because mitt romney and barack obama are the same kind of trash. have some courage cowman and take off the rose colored glasses.

Samlltime wrote
Then all is lost faster horses.I am slowley losing my faith that the American way of life, garaunteed by the law of the constitution,can suvive any better with Romney. If I am forced to in the end I will vote the Republican ticket as I always havein the past .I always regret it because they always spin it into a mandate to spend more money.The thing I hate most is endless war,and Obama lied about ending the war just like I expedted.

TSR wrote

Let me explain my confusion, you said a vote for anyone but Ron Paul would be a waste RIGHT? IF so does that mean if he ran as a third party candidate you would vote for him?

If you do what kind of conviction do you have to the party YOU HAVE ALWAYS VOTED FOR?

If you vote for the Republican like you always have what kind of conviction would that be towards Ron Paul?

If you don't like Romney as you see him the same as Obama, why wouldn't you vote for a third party like a Independent or a Libertarian even if Ron Paul doesn't run as a third party? Where is your conviction to yourself?

As for your snarky comment I know one thing Ron Paul will never get my vote as I would never vote for somebody that is naive enough to believe if Iran got a nuke their would not use it. That country has come out and said they want to wipe Israel off the map and everyone but Ron Paul and his followers are taking them at their word. He MIGHT have some good ideas on domestic affairs, and I restate MIGHT, but they certainly don't outweight his dangerous foreign policy views. :roll:

Latest posts