• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The day in review, September 27, 2005

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Who was it with Miss Kitty??? Didn't they wear masks and wasn't there a Tonto??? 8) Either one would be a good spin off...Then we would have good TV. Just imagine smiley faces in the salt tubs... Yeee Hawww

katrina said:
Soap... I heard through the grape-vine you and saddletramp was going to be in a movie... A new twist to Roy Rogers.
Soap and Saddle ride again!!!!! :!: Along with Miss Carol and other assortment of charactors... It's true right???? I know how modest you are, but you can tell us....... :lol: :wink: :D :wink:

Surely do need to put this rumor to rest. It hasn't happened; it's not happening, and it ain'ta gonna happen. There. :!: :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
katrina said:
Soap... I heard through the grape-vine you and saddletramp was going to be in a movie... A new twist to Roy Rogers.
Soap and Saddle ride again!!!!! :!: Along with Miss Carol and other assortment of charactors... It's true right???? I know how modest you are, but you can tell us....... :lol: :wink: :D :wink:

Surely do need to put this rumor to rest. It hasn't happened; it's not happening, and it ain'ta gonna happen. There. :!: :wink: :)
I think you're being modest, and we better get your autographs before they jet you all off to Hollywood. :wink:

With the pipe deal, sometimes you're going to end up working where you've got to use one. Just pay attention and stay out on the end of the pipe and keep kids away from it, and you'll get by.

Cal said:
Soapweed said:
katrina said:

I think you're being modest, and we better get your autographs before they jet you all off to Hollywood. :wink:

No, I'm really serious. There's nothing to it.

This reminds me of an incident from several years ago. Some friends of ours had moved from a ranch in the southwest panhandle to a home in Chadron. Their old home neighbors had helped them load a large moving van, and we volunteered to help them unload it at their new home and garage in Chadron.

We got up there about eight o'clock in the morning and continued working through the noon hour, finishing the job about two o'clock in the afternoon. A neighbor across the street had observed our progress for the several hours we worked, and just as we were ready to jump in our vehicles to go eat dinner at a restaraunt, he came across the street to say "hi".

The only problem was, that all the time we were working and unloading the van, he was just sitting and drinking. By the time he wobbled across the street, he was fairly inebriated. His trousers were "undone" and only staying in place because of the suspenders that he wore. We said our howdies, and chose to ignore the state of his wearing apparel.

Brock, our youngest son, was only about four or five at the time. Even though the rest of us were ignoring the situation, Brock became quite concerned. He said, "Mister, your pants are unzipped."

I elbowed him and said, "That's okay, Brock."

He stated, more emphatically the next time, "No, I'm SERIOUS. Mister, your pants are undone!"

The old feller didn't let it bother him. We visited briefly and then retreated to our vehicles to have a good laugh. :)

Latest posts