• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The dirty thirties all over again??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The lady in the video called last night. They had only had .35 last night. I told her that I had been praying for them, and she said she had been prayin' for us too, that it looked like she had more clout than I! Then she called back this morning and said that I had more clout than she thought because they got 3/4 over on the east pasture. Folks, that gal is a riot! The rain was in various amounts, but most everyone got some and it came really nice. We are thanking God. We are all at His mercy day to day, and He is ever faithful.

Shortgrass said:
The lady in the video called last night. They had only had .35 last night. I told her that I had been praying for them, and she said she had been prayin' for us too, that it looked like she had more clout than I! Then she called back this morning and said that I had more clout than she thought because they got 3/4 over on the east pasture. Folks, that gal is a riot! The rain was in various amounts, but most everyone got some and it came really nice. We are thanking God. We are all at His mercy day to day, and He is ever faithful.

Good news Shortgrass. I finally got to see the video. :shock: Looks like the end of one of our normal "summers" down here. Thank God the rains have started early for us again this year.

Temps supposed to be in the mid 80's/low 90's on the high plains for tomorrow and Monday...
I hope we aren't sitting up for a year like 88 when it was over 100 by the end of May- and 108 by the first week of June...

Latest posts