• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Fat Man Lying Again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Oldtimer wrote:
The most hypocritical attack on young folks I ever saw was when O'Reilly attacked and ranted against Paris Hilton's (who I can't stand) 16 year old sister for being pregnant- and blamed her lifestyle and attacked her folks and blamed them for causing it--------And then just weeks later went on his show backing Bristol Palins pregnancy and trying to smooth it all over as a little accident that just happens- and praising the Palins....

I say you're lying. In fact, I KNOW you're lying.

Nicky Hilton who is Paris Hilton's only sister...... was born in 1983. In the time frame you state, which would have been 2008, before the presidential election, Nicky Hilton was not 16 years old as you stated, but was 25 years old.

Don't you ever get tired of being caught in lies?

Mike said:
Oldtimer wrote:
The most hypocritical attack on young folks I ever saw was when O'Reilly attacked and ranted against Paris Hilton's (who I can't stand) 16 year old sister for being pregnant- and blamed her lifestyle and attacked her folks and blamed them for causing it--------And then just weeks later went on his show backing Bristol Palins pregnancy and trying to smooth it all over as a little accident that just happens- and praising the Palins....

Nicky Hilton who is Paris Hilton's only sister...... was born in 1983. In the time frame you state, which would have been 2008, before the presidential election, Nicky Hilton was not 16 years old as you stated, but was 25 years old.

Wrong name- Britney Spears sister.. All pretty much the same to me...Airheaded rich girls....
I posted the videos on here when they happened- just can't remember the names of these young celebrities..

Daily Kos Staff, Front PageRSS
Daily Kos editors
Profile Diaries (list)
Sat Sep 06, 2008 at 11:04 AM PDT

O'Reilly insists Sarah Palin supervised her daughter's sexual escapadesby kosFollow for Daily Kos
ShareNew
permalink 468 Comments

As we've discussed already, Bill O'Reilly is pissed that people are calling him a hypocrite for bashing Jamie Lynn Spear's parents for having their teen daughter knocked up, but refuses to do the same to Sarah Palin.
The latest to point out that hypocrisy was the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Cynthia Tucker. As a result, O'Reilly sent a camera crew to ambush her at her home:

As Tucker stopped outside her house to pick up her mail, the Fox camera crew emerged out of a car parked across the street and advanced on her, yelling questions. At this point, I'll turn the account over to Tucker for the blow-by-blow account, as she recalls it:

O'Reilly guy: "Cynthia, in your column, were you comparing Bristol Palin to Jamie Lynn Spears?"

Cynthia: "In my column, I was criticizing Bill O"Reilly. And I stand by that."

O'Reilly guy: "Bill pointed out that Jamie Lynn Spears was running around unsupervised. You know that. So you were saying that Bristol Palin was running around unsupervised."

Cynthia: "If I said that, read that part. You're holding the column (in your hand). Read where I said Bristol Palin was running around unsupervised."

O'Reilly guy: "You inferred it."

Cynthia: "I inferred O'Reilly is a hypocrite. And I stand by that. Good day, gentlemen. I'm going inside to finish my Saturday chores."

Does O'Reilly really want to maintain that the difference between Jamie Lynn and Bristol is that the Spears daughter was "running around unsupervised"? Because if O'Reilly insists that Bristol, to the contrary, was supervised, then how exactly did she get knocked up? It would follow that ... yeah. Gross. And somehow, I really, really doubt that's what happened.

O'Reilly is a hypocrite, he's been busted as such, and rather than let it go and ignore, he keeps digging his hole deeper

"Millions of families are dealing with teen pregnancy, and as long as society doesn't have to support the mother, father or baby, it is a personal matter. Some Americans will judge Governor Palin and her family, and she will have a hard time running for vice president if there is much more chaos. For the sake of her and her family, we hope things calm down. This country needs a vibrant policy debate, not a soap opera."

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2008/09/bill-oreilly-might-want-to-rethink-this/#ixzz1oahLkDet

"On the pinhead front, 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. The sister of Britney says she is shocked. I bet. Now most teens are pinheads in some ways. But here the blame falls primarily on the parents of the girl, who obviously have little control over her or even over Britney Spears. Look at the way she behaves. And by the way, the mother, Lynne Spears, has reportedly already sold pictures of the upcoming baby of her 16-year-old for a million bucks. Incredible pinhead."

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2008/09/bill-oreilly-might-want-to-rethink-this/#ixzz1oahSE9Ek

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
Oldtimer wrote:

Wrong name- Britney Spears sister.. All pretty much the same to me...Airheaded rich girls....
I posted the videos on here when they happened- just can't remember the names of these young celebrities..

Daily Kos Staff, Front PageRSS
Daily Kos editors
Profile Diaries (list)
Sat Sep 06, 2008 at 11:04 AM PDT

O'Reilly insists Sarah Palin supervised her daughter's sexual escapadesby kosFollow for Daily Kos
ShareNew
permalink 468 Comments

As we've discussed already, Bill O'Reilly is p****d that people are calling him a hypocrite for bashing Jamie Lynn Spear's parents for having their teen daughter knocked up, but refuses to do the same to Sarah Palin.
The latest to point out that hypocrisy was the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Cynthia Tucker. As a result, O'Reilly sent a camera crew to ambush her at her home:

As Tucker stopped outside her house to pick up her mail, the Fox camera crew emerged out of a car parked across the street and advanced on her, yelling questions. At this point, I'll turn the account over to Tucker for the blow-by-blow account, as she recalls it:

O'Reilly guy: "Cynthia, in your column, were you comparing Bristol Palin to Jamie Lynn Spears?"

Cynthia: "In my column, I was criticizing Bill O"Reilly. And I stand by that."

O'Reilly guy: "Bill pointed out that Jamie Lynn Spears was running around unsupervised. You know that. So you were saying that Bristol Palin was running around unsupervised."

Cynthia: "If I said that, read that part. You're holding the column (in your hand). Read where I said Bristol Palin was running around unsupervised."

O'Reilly guy: "You inferred it."

Cynthia: "I inferred O'Reilly is a hypocrite. And I stand by that. Good day, gentlemen. I'm going inside to finish my Saturday chores."

Does O'Reilly really want to maintain that the difference between Jamie Lynn and Bristol is that the Spears daughter was "running around unsupervised"? Because if O'Reilly insists that Bristol, to the contrary, was supervised, then how exactly did she get knocked up? It would follow that ... yeah. Gross. And somehow, I really, really doubt that's what happened.

O'Reilly is a hypocrite, he's been busted as such, and rather than let it go and ignore, he keeps digging his hole deeper

The wrong name is just as much a lie now as it was yesterday...... :roll:

And if you think the Daily Kos will give a balanced take on anything you're delusional too.

An example of OT's sanctimonious attitude. Calling attention to and criticizing Bristol Palin is certainly telling. :roll:

There are plenty of good patriots and their families, and organizations, that get drug through the crap. I always wonder about the thought process of those that do so, while giving passes to those who will seek to destroy our country. Damn sure some chickens coming home to roost.

Latest posts