• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The great religeon debate!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rammtein7

Reaction score
Where do we all stand religeously. Personally, I'm an Atheist. I was just curious as to what everyone believed.

I agree Steve since they really have no beilef to base their thoughts on

Steve said:
rammtein7 said:
Where do we all stand religeously. Personally, I'm an Atheist. I was just curious as to what everyone believed.

I really see no point in debating religion with an atheist..

Why?

A atheist has a belief also...it's just diff than yours
\

Just goes to prove that you along with many others here do not want to hear anything but your own drum beat.

Closed and narrow minded and look down upon others who may choose something diff than you.

jingo2 said:
Steve said:
rammtein7 said:

Why?

\

Just goes to prove that you along with many others here do not want to hear anything but your own drum beat.

Closed and narrow minded and look down upon others who may choose something diff than you.

You make it easy to look down on you! EH kolo

jingo2 said:
Steve said:
rammtein7 said:

Why?

\

he started a discussion he has no interest in.. he states he is an atheist.

why should I waste my time and energy explaining my beliefs to a person who does not believe in anything?

I have no interest in Atheism. nor of trying to convert him to my way of thinking..

religion is to a certain extent is an each to his own beliefs as long as they don't infringe on others beliefs.. something our country was built upon.. it works for the most part so why tinker with it?

Latest posts