• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Gun Show

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
July 28, 2011

Guns, Drugs And Obama

The heat is mounting, and this could clearly be an impeachable offense. Under authorization from the Obama administration, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents secretly sold semi-automatic weapons (including .50 caliber rifles, AK-47's and others) to known drug lords in Mexico. According to one memo released under the freedom of information act, the administration wanted to link U.S. gun sales to crime in Mexico, so that firearm sales could be drastically curtailed and/or controlled within our national borders. Transcripts of testimony released from last week's hearings on the Obama administration's Operation Fast And Furious reveal several startling facts.
•The U.S. government sold enough illegal firearms to Mexican drug lords, to equip an entire Marine battalion. At least 1,700 weapons are still missing.
•Many of those that received weapons in Mexico could also be paid informants for the U.S. government.
•More than 40,000 deaths have occurred in Mexico during the past 3 years due to drug violence. The U.S. could be complicit in several of these crimes.
•At least one ATF agent was killed by a known gang member, using a U.S. firearm.
•The approvals for this gunrunning scandal went clear up the chain of command, and into the White House.
•The Department of Justice was also involved, and knew details behind the scenes. The second, third and fourth in command all knew, but U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder claims to have no knowledge of the operation.
•A second gunrunning operation was also used to funnel U.S. firearms into other Central American countries. This scandal also has similar results to the Mexico operation, with U.S. firearms being used to commit crimes throughout that region.
•Resistance within the ATF was quashed, and those that spoke out were disciplined or fired.
•Washington, D.C. did not even inform ambassadors or embassies in Central America of this operation.
•Those subpeonaed to testify have been threatened and intimidated, resulting in a reluctance to testify.

Obama hates American citizens owning firearms. He hates the second amendment. This is clearly one of the greatest scandals to ever rock a U.S. presidency, and the Obama administration is involved at the highest levels. Be sure to thank those Congress men and women that are pressing for hearings and full disclosure. Thank groups such as the National Association for Gun Rights and Rocky Mountain Gun Owners for their pressure to reveal the truth. And stay tuned. More information will be forthcoming on this scandal. It could bring Obama down; it's bigger than Watergate in the 1970's.

Mike you are racist :D
It is obvious you wanted those guns in the getto :wink:

the administration wanted to link U.S. gun sales to crime in Mexico, so that firearm sales could be drastically curtailed and/or controlled within our national borders.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

'I (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to
the same
; that I take this obligation freely without any mental
reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully
discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So
help me God.'

This requirement dates back to the period immediately following the
initial ratification of the United States, but it was expanded greatly
at the behest of Abraham Lincoln, who "ordered all federal civilian
employees within the executive branch to take an expanded oath."
Indeed, even postal employees take this same oath. (39 U.S.C.A. ง
1011)".

those who used this program to take of curtail gun rights is in direct violation of their oath of Office and the United States Constitution..

not only my opinion but that of the founding fathers...

The heat is on- turn it up!

At least three White House officials received email updates on "Operation Fast and Furious," a gun-walker scandal that saw the transfer of some 2,000 weapons into the hands of the Mexican-based Sinaloa drug cartel. CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson reported September 2 that "three White House officials were briefed on gun trafficking efforts that included Fast and Furious. The officials are Kevin O'Reilly, then-director of North American Affairs, now assigned to the State Department; Dan Restrepo, senior Latin American advisory; and Greg Gatjanis, a national security official."The three White House officials being advised on the progress of the botched transfer were in addition to the top leadership of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Latest posts