• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The last few months

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ned Jr.

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures from the last few months.

Finished haying before September. That's only happened one other time in my life. Haven't figured what percent we ended up with but it was short.
IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

A couple bucks came to eat our cottonwood tree that blew down. This was taken through the window.
IMG_3638.jpg

One came to the front door.
IMG_3641.jpg

Here's my wifes birthday present. Nothing but the best for my gal.
IMG_3976.jpg

It's a two holer.
IMG_3977.jpg

Had a little snow on the mountains a couple weeks ago.
IMG_3881.jpg

Bulls were having a dispute this morning.
IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

Thinking ugly thoughts.
IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

One of our bull calves.
IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

Very nice pictures! Very impressive bulls! I love horned Hereford bulls!

Your hay may be short, but I'll bet it is the most expensive you ever sold. Too bad the margins between expense and sales don't widen out.

Good cattle.

jodywy said:
how do you like the rotory?

Love it!!! We had a older model that would wrap up and had a bad time in heavy hay but this one really goes. You can cut heavy hay as fast as you want. I've cut up to 10 mph but the steering gets squirrely. I normally cut at around 5 mph.

Ned Jr. said:
jodywy said:
how do you like the rotory?

Love it!!! We had a older model that would wrap up and had a bad time in heavy hay but this one really goes. You can cut heavy hay as fast as you want. I've cut up to 10 mph but the steering gets squirrely. I normally cut at around 5 mph.
got a older 8500 hesston did sme at 10mph this summer we did heavy reeds canary grass at 5 to 6 and meadow foxtail we go thru around 8

Looking good!!! Are those tamaracks or quakies that are turning? Sure a pretty place you live in.

GM88 said:
That last picture of the herd bulls, who is the bull on the right? Nice pictures.

That's CO L1 DOMINO 847. Here's a short video of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb0QRdA9Wk8&feature=context-cha

gcreekrch said:
You bring a bull calf up and I'll pull a few strings for a moose hunt.

We really need to make that happen some time!! Maybe I'll get some good moisture this winter and next spring and feel a little better off next year.

Nicky said:
Looking good!!! Are those tamaracks or quakies that are turning? Sure a pretty place you live in.

Thanks Nicky! Those are quakies. I took some video of the mountain range after the snow they had a couple weeks ago if you'd like to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5da3K8b6FZ8&feature=plcp

Actually two nice looking bulls.........I am however partial to the one on the right...........

Latest posts