• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The London bombs and the Iraq connection

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
It's encouraging to see Islamic scholars and leaders speaking out against terrorism. But what is our invasion of Iraq but terrorism? We've lost the high ground in any moral argument against terrorism, torture, and human rights.

from your article:

"The conflict itself was a setback in our struggle against al-Qaeda"

and

"Among other things, it says, Iraq "gave a boost to the al-Qaeda network's propaganda, recruitment and fundraising".

I think that George W. Bush's decision to invade a soverign country that posed no threat to the US is going to haunt the world for a long, long time.

Iraq is full of terrorists Disagreeable. Any kind of terrorism is a threat to the United States. Of course, you knew that, but, it would be okay if you said it, so I said it for you. If ever you want to post facts that would hurt your trash image, just private message me, and I'll do that for you, Disagreeable.

Dis, you say " think that George W. Bush's decision to invade a soverign country that posed no threat to the US is going to haunt the world for a long, long time"

Do you not know Bush resumed hostilities when Hussein breached the cease fire agreement after many years of attempted diplomatic resolution? If you know this you are dishonest, if not you are stupid.

Latest posts