• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Matter Closed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Arizona secretary of state closes Obama birth certificate matter
Posted by
CNN Political Unit
(CNN) - Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett wrote in a statement Wednesday his office had received the necessary information about President Barack Obama's birth certificate to put the matter to rest.

"Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March," Bennett wrote. "They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files."

Bennett said last week that he may refuse to put the president on the ballot in November unless the state of Hawaii authenticated Obama's birth certificate, the long form of which the White House released in April 2011.

Bennett, a co-chairman of likely GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's Arizona campaign, said he was only doing so at the request of his constituents.

"As Arizona's chief elections officer, I have the responsibility to certify the ballot to the state's 15 counties," Bennett wrote in Wednesday's statement. "At the request of numerous constituents, I merely asked Hawaiian officials to verify the information contained within President Obama's original birth certificate. They have complied with the request and I consider the matter closed."

Lets see-- now besides the majority of the voters of the U. S., the entire Electoral College, all the members of Congress, Vice President Cheney, Chief Justice Roberts, and John McCain-- we now have the Hawaiian Dept of Health officials, and Arizona Secretary of State Bennett (who is also Romneys campaign co-chair) all involved in this massive conspiracy the radical right wing fruitcakes have fantasized up... :roll: :p :lol:

And even this won't satisfy the fruitcakes- as most of them wouldn't trust a government employee if it was their own mother....

"They have complied with the request and I consider the matter closed."

http://youtu.be/dBJihJBePcs

Right or wrong, something is ripe with rought

And STILL, NOBODY has seen a certified copy of his birth certificate.

Explain this for me, OT; I"m not sure how many lawsuits Obama has had to answer to, but I'm going to conservatively say 10. I don't know how much he has to pay his lawyers to go to court for him, but I'll lowball it and say $5000. That means he has paid $50,000, ultra-conservatively, in his efforts to keep his certificate hidden.

After spending all that money over several years, he suddenly just puts it on the internet. How does it make sense to fight it for so long as such an expense and then just throw it up for everybody to see?

Another of his actions that need an explaination; Why is the certificate that he finally did post easily identifiable as a forgery by anybody with an intermediate understanding of photoshopping?

"By requesting the verification I can now report to thousands of constituents that we did what can be done and he is qualified to be on the ballot," Bennett said. Bennett said he had not actually opened the email as of 7 p.m. Tuesday, but was confident it contained the information he asked for.

He verified them before actually looking at the documents? You DO trust gov't employees? :lol:

Want to see what he got? Look here:

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/Obama-Verification.pdf

I have one question Oldtimer If Obama has an OFFICIAL Hawiian Birth Certificate why did he think he could post a photoshopped forgery and get away with it?

If I were vetting him, I would rightfully want a 600 dpi single scanned copy of the original or at least the microfiche scanned copy of the original.

It would take about 30 seconds to supply it.

That's not too much to ask.

Appears as though the matter is NOT closed.

It is only closed for the koolaid drinkers from the left. But heck it would be closed for them if they had a note on a Big Chief tablet from his mommy witnessed by Fidel Castro.

The only others are a few who are afraid to stir the pot and cause the blacks call racism.

I have a fatherinlaw born in Oklahoma in the 1920's- that was born at home with no birth certificate- who the government wouldn't recognize his name (J.C.- no other name) for F&G purposes (altho he worked for years for the state) until he proved his birthdate thru Church records/ family Bible--- along with my mother born in Wyoming (again in the 1920's with no birth certificate/records) who when she applied for SSI at age 65 had to prove it thru her Family Bible- which we had to get translated from German to Emglish to prove her birth, citizenship, and age...

Having worked in county and state government- involved often with birth and death certificates-- I know its only been the last 20-30 years that the Feds have promoted/been able to "federalize" and "standarize" all the records---BUT during all the time I was involved in government- the local keepers/certifiers of the records have ALWAYS been recognized by the Federal government......

Its sad to me that these Birther right wingernut cases refuse to recognize the precedent of States rights-or legality of state records- and are pushing to have a Federal Birth/Death Registry which is what they are promoting... Another big dollar cost of duplicate bureaucracy!!! :(

Oldtimer said:
How does a newborn baby avow or disavow citizenship :???: ...But I think anyone born with dual citizenship (like the illegal immigrants anchor babies) should have to choose one countries citizenship when they reach the age of majority- and vow their loyalties to just that one country...
Oftentimes the actions of these "dual" countries (like Mexico) are not in the best interest of the U.S. ..

:lol: :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
How does a newborn baby avow or disavow citizenship :???: ...But I think anyone born with dual citizenship (like the illegal immigrants anchor babies) should have to choose one countries citizenship when they reach the age of majority- and vow their loyalties to just that one country...
Oftentimes the actions of these "dual" countries (like Mexico) are not in the best interest of the U.S. ..

:lol: :lol:
Amen- I agree with my statement-- but it does not seem to be an issue supported by Repubs or Dems....

I have a fatherinlaw born in Oklahoma in the 1920's

Who really gives a chit? He was not president of the U.S. which makes it a little higher standard....................................................

Oldtimer said:
I have a fatherinlaw born in Oklahoma in the 1920's- that was born at home with no birth certificate- who the government wouldn't recognize his name (J.C.- no other name) for F&G purposes (altho he worked for years for the state) until he proved his birthdate thru Church records/ family Bible--- along with my mother born in Wyoming (again in the 1920's with no birth certificate/records) who when she applied for SSI at age 65 had to prove it thru her Family Bible- which we had to get translated from German to Emglish to prove her birth, citizenship, and age...

Having worked in county and state government- involved often with birth and death certificates-- I know its only been the last 20-30 years that the Feds have promoted/been able to "federalize" and "standarize" all the records---BUT during all the time I was involved in government- the local keepers/certifiers of the records have ALWAYS been recognized by the Federal government......

Its sad to me that these Birther right wingernut cases refuse to recognize the precedent of States rights-or legality of state records- and are pushing to have a Federal Birth/Death Registry which is what they are promoting... Another big dollar cost of duplicate bureaucracy!!! :(

GEEZ Oldtimer what in the Friggin H*LL does your father in law or Mother have to do with Obama's claimed official HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE? He claims he has one BUT refuses to allow the Hawaiian government officials to release it. :roll: Instead he releases a photoshopped forgery and tries to pass off as his true documentation qualifing him for the highest office in the US. :roll: JUST RELEASE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT AND THE QUESTIONING WOULD GO AWAY OLDTIMER. :roll:

The question still looms, why doesn't he just show the BC
Case closed but yet not one leftwingertnut cultist can answer the question

Larrry said:
The question still looms, why doesn't he just show the BC
Case closed but yet not one leftwingertnut cultist can answer the question

crap they won't even stay on topic they divert to stories about father in laws and mothers :roll: .

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

GEEZ Oldtimer what in the Friggin H*LL does your father in law or Mother have to do with Obama's claimed official HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE? He claims he has one BUT refuses to allow the Hawaiian government officials to release it. :roll: Instead he releases a photoshopped forgery and tries to pass off as his true documentation qualifing him for the highest office in the US. :roll: JUST RELEASE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT AND THE QUESTIONING WOULD GO AWAY OLDTIMER. :roll:

Very simple- for years and years thru precedent the US government has accepted many differing versions of birth proof including several different forms of birth certificates for federal government issues... My understanding is that Hawaii, by state law, does not release original birth certificates- or allow access to them but instead issues "official certified" cerificates of birth with info off the original records...

Unless you want to throw out 100's of years of precedent- plus infringe on a States rights- that which has been shown (Hawaii State Registrars certification) has been adequate for years, until the Birther nitwits tried to cloud the issue....

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Very simple- for years and years thru precedent the US government has accepted many differing versions of birth proof including several different forms of birth certificates for federal government issues... My understanding is that Hawaii, by state law, does not release original birth certificates- or allow access to them but instead issues "official certified" cerificates of birth with info off the original records...

Unless you want to throw out 100's of years of precedent- plus infringe on a States rights- that which has been shown (Hawaii State Registrars certification) has been adequate for years, until the Birther nitwits tried to cloud the issue....

Never has the US government excepted clearly proven FORGERIES so why did Obama think he could get away with such a stunt? All he has to do is release the true long form certificate HIMSELF. or tell the Hawaiian State Government they have his premission to release it. But he refused to do it instead he gets some computer geek to manufracture a document he thought everyone was going to except because he said it was the real thing. To bad for him his creditibility is as bad as yours Oldtimer. People didn't buy it and for good reason IT WAS A FORGERY.

I'm with you Haymaker it is not about where he was born anymore. It is about his credibility on any and all subjects. If he will hire a forgery expert to make up a document he claims he has what else has he AND HIS HANDLERS done to keep the truth from coming out about him? HE IS NOT A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON AND HE IS COMMANDING THE MOST POWERFUL MILITARY IN THE WORLD. If that doesn't scare you you need to give your head a shake. Oldtimer really needs to look at who he is continuely defending, as Obama's own lawyer admitted what was released was a forgery after Sheriff Joe had his press conference. :roll:

Maybe one of those "investigative reporters" of the MSM will ask the Messiah at a news conference why he chose to claim in the past he was born in Kenya.

Does the most transparent administration in the history of the universe still bother to hold presidential news conferences?

Maybe pigs will fly. :???: :???: :???:

Latest posts