• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Mattter is still open

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
WASHINGTON, May 24, 2012 – The "Verification of Birth" letter sent by the Hawaii State Registrar Alvin T. Onaka Ph.D to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett fails to respond to the fundamental question asked by Mr. Bennett in a March 30, 2012 letter to Hawaii Department of Health officials: Whether or not the image of President Obama's "long form" Certificate of Live Birth, posted on the White House web site on April 27, 2011 is a "true and accurate representation of the original record in your files".

The official whose signature appears on the "Verification of Birth," as well as the copy of President Obama's Certificate of Live Birth released by the White House is Onaka who is refusing to talk to Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (Ariz.) Cold Case Posse investigator Mike Zullo who was on the ground in Hawaii.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/freedom-press-not-free/2012/may/24/hawaii-state-registrar-onaka-birth-certificate-/

And where is the birth date confirmed on what was sent to Arizona? Is this the information that is included AFTER obama amended it?

docpage-hawaiiobamabirthverification1.jpg

The official whose signature appears on the "Verification of Birth," as well as the copy of President Obama's Certificate of Live Birth released by the White House is Onaka who is refusing to talk to Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (Ariz.) Cold Case Posse investigator Mike Zullo who was on the ground in Hawaii.

So when did a "County Mounty" from Arizona get jurisdiction in Hawaii :???: ... I'd tell him to stick it in his ear too....

So I guess this means all the rightwingernuts won't be voting for Romney- since Romneys campaign cochairman says he's satisfied with the verification and the matter is closed- along with the majority of the GOP folks that still have common sense left....

Oldtimer said:

So when did a "County Mounty" from Arizona get jurisdiction in Hawaii :???: ... I'd tell him to stick it in his ear too....

So I guess this means all the rightwingernuts won't be voting for Romney- since Romneys campaign cochairman says he's satisfied with the verification and the matter is closed- along with the majority of the GOP folks that still have common sense left....

What a freakin joke of an answer. So trying to change the subject to Romney and and insinuate anyone who vote for Romney is a rightwingernut is aszinine. To insinuate that conservativer agree with everything Romney says is aszinine.

Of course I can see the koolaid drinkin leftwingernut cultists believing that because they never cross the great one obama. They just shove their nose up a little farther each time. Really sad that the leftwingernut cultists can't think for themselves.

you fat pompous old drunk.... that boy in the White House is nothing more than a post turtle, and you have your hed up your ass so far that you can not see right from wrong. he hates America, is a bonified muslim, is doing his best to bankrupt America and drive us into a third world nation.... I honor the office of President, and wish no harm to the President, but the man who holds that office at the moment is nothing more than public enemy number 1. he needs to be removed, and everyone involved with him needs rounded up and locked away in a facility that makes a Turkish Prison look like the Holiday Inn.

how far down the path of destruction do you think buckwheat will take us before you see the light?

jigs said:
you fat pompous old drunk.... that boy in the White House is nothing more than a post turtle, and you have your hed up your ass so far that you can not see right from wrong. he hates America, is a bonified muslim, is doing his best to bankrupt America and drive us into a third world nation.... I honor the office of President, and wish no harm to the President, but the man who holds that office at the moment is nothing more than public enemy number 1. he needs to be removed, and everyone involved with him needs rounded up and locked away in a facility that makes a Turkish Prison look like the Holiday Inn.

how far down the path of destruction do you think buckwheat will take us before you see the light?

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think. :D

TRENDING: Romney campaign sticks with Trump, despite birther comments
Posted by
CNN's Kevin Liptak
(CNN) – Donald Trump, whose penchant for questioning President Barack Obama's place of birth showed no signs of abating Friday, is helping presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney raise money. Isn't such close proximity to the "birther" conspiracy embarrassing for a candidate who's serious about becoming the next president?

That was the question posed by CNN Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger to Romney's senior adviser Eric Fehrnstrom Friday.

"I can't speak for Donald Trump, but I can tell you that Mitt Romney accepts that President Obama was born in the United States," Fehrnstrom said on CNN's "The Situation Room."
---------------

Will such close proximity to an avowed birther damage Romney's credibility? Their rivals certainly hope so. Obama's campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt labeled Trump the "birther in chief" on MSNBC Friday.

But Fehrnstrom, quoting a member of the Obama White House, said a politician's supporters don't speak for the candidate himself.

"You know, not too long ago, Jay Carney, the spokesman for the White House made a statement which I think is correct, and that statement was that a candidate can't be responsible for everything that their supporters say," Fehrnstrom said. "And in this case, Mitt Romney has made it clear that the place of the president's birth is not an issue for him. He accepts the fact that he was born in Hawaii. And we have many important challenges facing our country, and that's what we'd rather talk about."

It is refreshing to see there are still a couple of common sense Republicans around and they aren't all out chasing anti government conspiracy fantasies......

I can see Romney not wanting to talk about obama. The bigger question now that obama is in the office is obama is a complete and tyotal failure. He doesn't have any accomploishments or successes on his resume since he took office.

And not one of the leftwingernut cultist koolaid drinkers can come up with anything positive he's done for the country

Oldtimer said:
How does a newborn baby avow or disavow citizenship :???: ...But I think anyone born with dual citizenship (like the illegal immigrants anchor babies) should have to choose one countries citizenship when they reach the age of majority- and vow their loyalties to just that one country...
Oftentimes the actions of these "dual" countries (like Mexico) are not in the best interest of the U.S. ..

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children:

Latest posts