• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The media was right

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
about bad intelligence and Bush finally admits it. Link to full article below; my emphasis.

President Bush accepted responsibility on Wednesday for going to war with faulty intelligence, but firmly defended a decision that has deeply divided the country. "We cannot and will not leave Iraq until victory is achieved," he said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10461235/

Dis, it sure is nice to finally hear you admit what we've been trying to tell you all along. That the President wasn't lying. Our Commander-in-Chief acting on faulty intelligence is obviously quite different than him knowingly telling a lie. I commend you for finally being honest enough to admit that. :D

Where to next? Iran, maybe? Syria? How about North Korea? Nah, we could save on freight by staying in Camel Country. :lol:

I don't know why he insists are staying in that damned country. You can't win that kinda war. Flatten it or get the hell out of there. Young boy are just going to continue to get pecked off everyday and nothing is going to change.

I think we ought to pull back and let the Iraqis take over the patroling and raids.....BUT I think we need to set up a base camp that the Iraqis fund, and we keep 25 or 30 thousand troops there for many years to detere the Iranians from screwing around.

Latest posts