• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

the "Middle Class"........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
.....of course obama is working for the benefit of the middle class, yet consumer prices have gone up considerably since he took over power, no matter how much he taxes the rich to pay for things....what's up with that?

For some reason the "rich" grocery store clerk adds his additional taxes to everyone's bill, which means I end up paying more.........for Christmas dinner.

hypocritexposer said:
.....of course obama is working for the benefit of the middle class, yet consumer prices have gone up considerably since he took over power, no matter how much he taxes the rich to pay for things....what's up with that?

For some reason the "rich" grocery store clerk adds his additional taxes to everyone's bill, which means I end up paying more.........for Christmas dinner.

I thought you claimed you lived in Canada :???: What taxes did Obama stick on Canadians :???:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

I thought you claimed you lived in Canada :???: What taxes did Obama stick on Canadians :???:

I don't only "claim" to live in Canada, but I do live in Calgary, but that does not mean that the USD does not affect inflation when it comes to purchasing US produce.......

Should we charge you more for Canadian oil, or the priviledge to tap into the pipelines we build through Montana?

Quite spending on credit, and your US dollar would be worth more...............you've tripled your spending since you voted for obama, and your income has remained about the same or has decreased......did do you not think this might have an impact on your dollar, or are you financially illiterate?

By the way OT, how are those sexual harassment claims coming along? Did you notify my wife and children about what I did, or how I was "Whitewing"?

I bet that was an embarassment for you, when you were proven wrong, but built it it up to something it wasn't........you probably sent emails and PMs to all your friends, stating how you knew "Hypo" was a "WW" etc. You had the "evidence", didn't you?

Wonder why all your accomplices left and never came back to Ranchers.net......you really do give ranchers a bad name......thankfully most know you and you speak less for the ranching community and more for the liar's community

What a lying sack, you are......it's too bad that you have chased so many good people away froim these discussions, with your false accusations and name-calling.

But it is also a shame that those that believed you were such guilble souls that followed a lying "piped piper"

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

I don't only "claim" to live in Canada, but I do live in Calgary, but that does not mean that the USD does not affect inflation when it comes to purchasing US produce.......

Should we charge you more for Canadian oil, or the priviledge to tap into the pipelines we build through Montana?

Quite spending on credit, and your US dollar would be worth more...............you've tripled your spending since you voted for obama, and your income has remained about the same or has decreased......did do you not think this might have an impact on your dollar, or are you financially illiterate?

"

I was thinking about this the other day- ten years ago in 2001, I sold calves for $1.25/pound approx. 1.2222 pounds of calf would buy a gallon of fuel, now @ $1.50/pound it takes around 2.6 pounds of calf per gallon ---- why is that oldtimer- anyone??? I thought Geo. Bush was bought off by big oil- is obama more than twice as bought off?

You better rethink the fact that it is NOT Bushes fault, you know oldtimer says it is and he is NEVER wrong :wink: and is always truthful as well as being straight forward, You know like the time he told us about all the people that were laughing about us on another site, and how he provided the PROOF :roll: :roll: And the harassment claims, the proof was placed in front of us so all could see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:

hypocritexposer said:

You need to be thankful you have more to pay. A lot of people will not have any christmas except for the donations from others.

Personally hurley if i didn't have to PAY more I could donate more :roll: :roll:

hurleyjd said:
hypocritexposer said:

You need to be thankful you have more to pay. A lot of people will not have any christmas except for the donations from others.

in other words if someone is worse off than you, then you complain about the excesses of goverment or anyone else. Don't ya just love the liberism thinking process

hurleyjd said:
hypocritexposer said:

It doesn't matter if you do or don't have "more to pay", the Government will still take it........

.......their spending hurts the "middle class" more than anyone......

Latest posts