• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The missing Plane

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
With all the media attention on the missing plane I really find it strange that the media keeps saying the US is the best equipped to find out what happen to the plane and missing passengers and that Malaysia is asking the US for help in the investigation. :shock:

Did the Malaysian government not hear about the Obama Administration's investigation into the 4 deaths in Benghazi and how it is 18 months later and they are still lying to the families about what happen to their loved ones?

Did they not hear about the IRS investigation where it is years later and they have yet to find a smidgen of corruption even though the IRS IG's report said the IRS was targeting people due to their political beliefs?

Did they not hear about the Fast and Furious investigation that is years old and the Terry family is still being lied to about what happen to their son?

If I had a investigation where families were looking to find out what happen to their loved ones I seriously doubt I would ask the Obama Administration to look into it as the answer will likely be WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF IT WAS TERRORISTS OR A PILOT TAKING A PLANE FOR A JOY RIDE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN THE PASSANGERS ARE DEAD SO MOVE ON.

Please don't get me wrong on this I, like everyone else, want to know what happen to the poor passengers so the families can have closure but face it the Obama Administration does not have a very good success record in providing answers to grieving families. Malaysia would be better off if they choose a country that has a leader that cares about the truth and does his/her job verses one that lies continually and evades doing his job by playing golf and writing up College Basketball brackets while he sends his family to a communist country for Spring Break on the tax payers dime. :roll:

sad but true...

I hope they at least find some of the plane so the families can have some closure..

as for what happened on-board.. we may never know..

The investigation might be like that of "Flight 800" in 1996, where there were nearly 300 witnesses that saw a rocket streaking towards the plane before the explosion but were considered to be wrong by investigators.

Many say it was an obvious act of terrorism covered up by Clinton & Associates as to not shake up the airline business & the economy...........

http://flight800doc.com/ntsb-petition/

Tam said:
With all the media attention on the missing plane I really find it strange that the media keeps saying the US is the best equipped to find out what happen to the plane and missing passengers and that Malaysia is asking the US for help in the investigation. :shock:

Did the Malaysian government not hear about the Obama Administration's investigation into the 4 deaths in Benghazi and how it is 18 months later and they are still lying to the families about what happen to their loved ones?

Did they not hear about the IRS investigation where it is years later and they have yet to find a smidgen of corruption even though the IRS IG's report said the IRS was targeting people due to their political beliefs?

Did they not hear about the Fast and Furious investigation that is years old and the Terry family is still being lied to about what happen to their son?

If I had a investigation where families were looking to find out what happen to their loved ones I seriously doubt I would ask the Obama Administration to look into it as the answer will likely be WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF IT WAS TERRORISTS OR A PILOT TAKING A PLANE FOR A JOY RIDE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN THE PASSANGERS ARE DEAD SO MOVE ON.

Please don't get me wrong on this I, like everyone else, want to know what happen to the poor passengers so the families can have closure but face it the Obama Administration does not have a very good success record in providing answers to grieving families. Malaysia would be better off if they choose a country that has a leader that cares about the truth and does his/her job verses one that lies continually and evades doing his job by playing golf and writing up College Basketball brackets while he sends his family to a communist country for Spring Break on the tax payers dime. :roll:

Just when I think you have won the Biatch
Crown...you come out with this.

Don't you EVER get tired and just hush?

Geezzz.....

kolo =jingo=lulu=allie is spoken for by her cuzzens...except when she gets her panties wet like now,,,, they don''t like that :roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
kolo =jingo=lulu=allie is spoken for by her cuzzens...except when she gets her panties wet like now,,,, they don''t like that :roll: :roll: :roll:
I always figured Kola to be a "Gusher" too............... :lol:

Latest posts