• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The next generation

Help Support Ranchers.net:

C-E

Reaction score
daddy_s_boy.jpg

This is a picture of my boy and me it was taken a couple of months ago, but we just got a computer and the internet here at home. So I'm just learnin how to do all this neat stuff.

Yeah I know we are way behind the times, a lot of people ask how we ever lived so long without a computer. It sure is nice and makes it easier to stay in touch, kinda makes me wonder how we lived without it.

Hope ya like the pic.

looks like you ought to be able to beat him at basketball for a while....

there are times I wish I did not have the computer..... takes time away from other things I should be doing.

That's a precious picture...now that you've got the knack of posting pictures...I hope we see more! Don't know much about OK...so it's up to you to take us on a tour! :wink:

Actually we are not in Oklahoma anymore. My wife got a teaching job so we are now in the jayhawk state. I told my wife you can take the boy outta oklahoma but you can't take the okie outta the boy.

what area of the WILDCAT state are you in??

and you can get the okie out of the boy, it just takes a lot of beating and scrubbing! :wink:

don't you just love those teeny tiny bluejeans! Really cute picture.

Thank you all.

Actually we didn't move very far into Ks, about 29 miles north of the Ok border in Barber County. The great gyp hills.

My boy is almost 17 months now but was just about a year old when the pic was taken. If I'd have known it would be this much fun I'd of had him sooner. Of course I make momma be the mean one. She calls me "Fun times dad."

We finally found him a little pair of boots that he can get his feet in. And his papa had bought him a pair of spurs before he was born so he's been cowboy'in around the living room quite a bit this past week.

Loved the picture, and as someone said, "Don't forget the photo contest".

This picture would have qualified for both of the latest catagories:
Someone dear to you AND Black and white photos.

We'll look forward to getting some entries from you. Enjoy that computer!!

Latest posts