• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

the Pee video

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3D_TMq3m_Oli4

What are the thoughts about this? Could ANYONE be this stupid??

Do you think it's real or faked?

jingo2 said:
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3D_TMq3m_Oli4

What are the thoughts about this? Could ANYONE be this stupid??

Do you think it's real or faked?
I am just disappointed that none are defecating on them.

Look up the video of Nick Berg being beheaded.........................

P.S. If this had happened on Bush's watch, you'd be blaming him.

smalltime said:
Do you need to hate in order to kill the enemy?

Not sure if hate is necessary, but I'm sure it helps.

Most would surely have a hard time killing someone they love.

smalltime said:

I'm pretty sure the terrorists did hate Americans, before they flew those planes into the WTC.

Democrats seem to blame that hatred on Americans themselves, and make excuses for terrorists. But see a real problem with peeing on a dead body, I guess.......or are they just trying to find an another excuse for hating America?

Hard to know what goes through a soldiers head, unless you have been there, I would guess......

beheading Americans, pushing a man in a wheelchair into the ocean, dragging dead American soldiers through the streets, .... I agree, piss on the muslims.

I'ts not America they hate.It's Americas suppoort of Isreal they hate.At least that was the reason they gave for attacking the world trade center.

smalltime said:
I'ts not America they hate.It's Americas suppoort of Isreal they hate.At least that was the reason they gave for attacking the world trade center.

and so now the US has a President that does not support Israel as much......has the hatred decreased any?

hypocritexposer said:
smalltime said:

Hard to know what goes through a soldiers head, unless you have been there, I would guess......

a marine sniper was asked by a reporter what he felt when he killed a terrorist- he shrugged his shoulders and replied. "Recoil."

You guys can justify it all you want. If those were Canadian soldiers I would be disgusted, disappointed and mad. I would consider that un-Canadian to the highest degree. You can point fingers at the enemy and say how bad they are and how they deserve it.... well that's why you're there. The job is to defeat them, not become them.

"We must show ourselves equally capable of meeting a sudden violent shock or-what is perhaps a harder test-a prolonged vigil. But be the ordeal sharp or long, or both, we shall seek no terms, we shall tolerate no parley; we may show mercy-we shall ask for none."

Silver said:
You guys can justify it all you want. If those were Canadian soldiers I would be disgusted, disappointed and mad. I would consider that un-Canadian to the highest degree. You can point fingers at the enemy and say how bad they are and how they deserve it.... well that's why you're there. The job is to defeat them, not become them.

"We must show ourselves equally capable of meeting a sudden violent shock or-what is perhaps a harder test-a prolonged vigil. But be the ordeal sharp or long, or both, we shall seek no terms, we shall tolerate no parley; we may show mercy-we shall ask for none."

Silver, don't misunderstand my comments to mean that I am defending the actions of the soldiers, if found out to be true......

Do you think maybe that these soldiers could have seen their buddies blow to pieces. When you understand that, you can see why something like this could happen. These men are not evil.

Okay folks could this be real or staged by someone that is not even in the military. Let us find out the truth about this before we get all pissy. Everything on you tube is not as it seems and a lot of times staged to belittle and get the world to hate America.

So, you all are saying that these highly trained men, when confronted with death and destruction...it stirs up their bladders and they have the urge to pee on dead people?

In the days and times of video, this was STUPID. No matter what had just happened or 6 months ago.

This foolish act will cause some type of retaliation that will get more people killed. Wow...get killed cause some dude took a leak. That's just great.

They knew better...plain and simple. :roll: :roll:

jingo2 said:
So, you all are saying that these highly trained men, when confronted with death and destruction...it stirs up their bladders and they have the urge to pee on dead people?

In the days and times of video, this was STUPID. No matter what had just happened or 6 months ago.

This foolish act will cause some type of retaliation that will get more people killed. Wow...get killed cause some dude took a leak. That's just great.

They knew better...plain and simple. :roll: :roll:

they may not have been able to leave their "foxholes" for quite some time, if they were pinned down, before killing these guys, you are correct

If you people don't think that his hasn't happened for centuries, you're mistaken. So our soldiers are tinkling on a bunch of cavemen. These men have no respect for life, so we are supposed to respect them in death? Pee away! Full stream ahead!

Latest posts