• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The REAL reason for CAFTA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Conman,

Anything you have to say is basically invisible. VAPOR! Totally irrelevant. Nobody that has ever came to this site knows less about this industry than you. You are a complete phony. You contradict yourself continually.

On one hand you agree with Hayboy that exports will mainly benefit the packer. Then you turn around and talk about the value of exports. Then you refuse to expose yours stupidity by explaining the difference or you cry about being taken out of context. I've pinned your ass to the wall so many times and the only way you get around it is by diversion.

Sure the packer profit margins change depending on excessive supplies for the demand or "tight supplies" for the demand. Packer margins might run from losing $10 - $15 per head to making $25. The degree of variance is minimal. The competition between packers for the same cattle CHANGES VERY LITTLE. The difference between packer margins running in the red or running in the black is the time element between when they buy fats and what they paid, and when they sell boxed beef and what they receive. Anyone that knows anything about this industry understands that except a complete idiot like you.

If boxed beef prices advance 50%, at least 45% of that advance will be gained by the producers. The question of whether packers make a 5% return or take a 5% loss is determined by normal supply and demand factors within a competitive industry.

Anyone can get the packer profit margins from GIPSA to confirm this. Hell, ibp's financial records were subpoenoed into court in Pickett. They made $26 per head during this era of "SUPPOSED" market manipulation.

MY GAWD, $26 PER HEAD IN THE MOST EFFICIENT PACKER'S BEST YEARS when the difference between low cost and high cost producers is about $250 per head.

You don't know anything and you prove it with every post you make Conman. All you have is your empty little unsupported statements because you can't actually take something Jason, myself, or Agman has said and prove us wrong with opposing facts. All you have is your meaningless, empty, discrediting statements to prove how "factually void" you really are.

~SH~

Imagine that conman still can't explain how the consumer is being ripped off but has no effect on the price producers receive.

Some things are inexplicable.

Guess that's why we need to stick to reality.

A 5 yr old can pin him to the wall too...sounds about right.

Jason said:
Imagine that conman still can't explain how the consumer is being ripped off but has no effect on the price producers receive.

Some things are inexplicable.

Guess that's why we need to stick to reality.

A 5 yr old can pin him to the wall too...sounds about right.

Canadian Jason, I have given you a few books to read. When you finish reading them, you may have a chance to understand concepts you evidently are not able to grasp right now. I would appreciate it if you do not paraphrase me anymore as my thoughts inevitably lose thier meaning in your feable attempt at translation. If you have a question that does not already have a conclusion attached and it does not include ground already covered, I would be glad to help you out in furthering your understanding.

Do you deny that is the case in the sector Tyson is making the most money in? Come on, now, Jason, look at the whole picture, not just the myopic scene you want to paint. The numbers have already been posted. Can you put the pieces together, or do you just want to continue to be a brown noser packer backer?

Did you notice that the USDA held out on the Japanese market until they could get what the main packers wanted, instead of private BSE testing from someone like Creekstone?

Do you just want to keep diverting that you either lied when you said consumers have no effect on prices producers receive, or when you said consumers are being ripped off so producers can get the record prices they are now?

Jason said:
Do you just want to keep diverting that you either lied when you said consumers have no effect on prices producers receive, or when you said consumers are being ripped off so producers can get the record prices they are now?

Jason, if you can read my post that contained that quote and understand what I was saying and accurately paraphrase it, I will consider answering you. I don't like arguing with a fence post or your nonsensical posts on this forum. I already gave you a personal example. Do you want more free tutoring?

Have a Merry Christmas, Jason.

Jason, there is plenty of room on the yellow brick road. You holding hands with SH on his journey to oz is okay with me.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Latest posts