• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The rest of the story

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
So I know a man who went to the Red Bluff sale. Sold a horse for $15,000. At that same sale was that Border Collie that sold for $45,000. This local guy had owned that dog. The dog had been on my place moving cows as a young dog. Turns out that the guy traded that dog for that horse. Sold the horse for $15,000. What a great trade! Then the dog sold for $45,000........ Maybe not such a good trade.

So I know a man who went to the Red Bluff sale. Sold a horse for $15,000. At that same sale was that Border Collie that sold for $45,000. This local guy had owned that dog. The dog had been on my place moving cows as a young dog. Turns out that the guy traded that dog for that horse. Sold the horse for $15,000. What a great trade! Then the dog sold for $45,000........ Maybe not such a good trade.
Whouda thought it?

I saw a middle of the sale bull go for $47,500 this weekend in Ellensburg. First two bulls went for $18,500 and $13,500 respectfully.

All it takes is a second or third bidder in Love with the same one.

Latest posts