• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Rumor Mills have Begun

Help Support Ranchers.net:

No specifics to back the allegations.

Same-O, same-O!

What the hell difference does it make WHAT GIPSA reports I have read?

It's obvious you haven't!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
No specifics to back the allegations.

Same-O, same-O!

What the hell difference does it make WHAT GIPSA reports I have read?

It's obvious you haven't!

~SH~

There you go again, SH, speaking of that which you do not know.

SH:
Last GIPSA report I saw showed a 2% legitimacy rating on allegations of market manipulation and price fixing. How many baseless allegations does GIPSA need to investigate before coming to the realization that most are based on nothing more than the same packer blaming bullsh*t that anyone can read here.

What was the last GIPSA report you saw? Was it one where GIPSA did not investigate as the OIG report brings out? Oh, you haven't read the OIG report.

Why can't you offer specifics to back the allegations Conman?

I'll tell you why, because you don't care about specifics. If someone says that GIPSA isn't doing their job, that's all that matters to an idiot like you. You sink your teeth into it and run without even hearing the specifics to back the allegations or hearing GIPSA's side of the story.

"PRESUMPTION OF GUILT"!

That's how you conspiring minded packer blamers operate.

To your question, the "real truth" is the opposite of anything you say. You've lied enough times now to prove that you have no idea what truth is.

~SH~

~SH~ said:

I'll tell you why, because you don't care about specifics. If someone says that GIPSA isn't doing their job, that's all that matters to an idiot like you. You sink your teeth into it and run without even hearing the specifics to back the allegations or hearing GIPSA's side of the story.

"PRESUMPTION OF GUILT"!

To your question, the "real truth" is the opposite of anything you say. You've lied enough times now to prove that you have no idea what truth is.

~SH~

Maybe you should call JoAnne Waterfield and offer her a job. How much does a gopher trapper's helper make?

When Conman can't answer questions, he diverts to irrelevant statements. The sign of a true phony and a liar.

~SH~

~SH~ said:

"PRESUMPTION OF GUILT"!

~SH~

Oh, I know the specifics, but they are not to be displayed for your little circus chicken act.

Conman: "Oh, I know the specifics, but they are not to be displayed for your little circus chicken act."

Of course you do................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

~SH~

Latest posts