• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Solution to Iraq, et al

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cowpuncher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeastern Colorado
Recent events would indicate that no matter what we do in Iraq, the solution is not going to be easy or quick.

Sunnis kill shiites, shiites kill sunnis. Let them fight it out. Iran can back the shiites, the rest of the Arab world can back the sunnis. These people all seem to have a death wish - let them go at it.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Cowpuncher said:
Recent events would indicate that no matter what we do in Iraq, the solution is not going to be easy or quick.

Sunnis kill shiites, shiites kill sunnis. Let them fight it out. Iran can back the shiites, the rest of the Arab world can back the sunnis. These people all seem to have a death wish - let them go at it.

AMEN-- A thousand years of history of tribal warfare is not going to be ended by an election.......
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Oldtimer said:
Cowpuncher said:
Recent events would indicate that no matter what we do in Iraq, the solution is not going to be easy or quick.

Sunnis kill shiites, shiites kill sunnis. Let them fight it out. Iran can back the shiites, the rest of the Arab world can back the sunnis. These people all seem to have a death wish - let them go at it.

AMEN-- A thousand years of history of tribal warfare is not going to be ended by an election.......

:lol2:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
Cowpuncher said:
Recent events would indicate that no matter what we do in Iraq, the solution is not going to be easy or quick.

Sunnis kill shiites, shiites kill sunnis. Let them fight it out. Iran can back the shiites, the rest of the Arab world can back the sunnis. These people all seem to have a death wish - let them go at it.

AMEN-- A thousand years of history of tribal warfare is not going to be ended by an election.......

:lol2:

Looks like Cowpuncher and I were better at predicting what was going to happen than Bushie and all his boys were...
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
AMEN-- A thousand years of history of tribal warfare is not going to be ended by an election.......

:lol2:

Looks like Cowpuncher and I were better at predicting what was going to happen than Bushie and all his boys were...


http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70886
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,480
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
AMEN-- A thousand years of history of tribal warfare is not going to be ended by an election.......

:lol2:

Looks like Cowpuncher and I were better at predicting what was going to happen than Bushie and all his boys were...

You say that and you predicted an election? :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Latest posts

Top