• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Story of Pat Tillman

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

So, do any of you remember the Arizona Cardinal's football player that went to kill Bin laden and died himself?

the military LIED ABOUT HIS DEATH. We killed Tillman ourselves. Why? well either by accident or on purpose....many say on purpose due to how he died...plus the coverup that ensued.

they are lying about bin laden....it is a one act play...the final part of the play will come with the fake photos....

I cannot convey how much of a slimeball you are!! Trying to use an incident like Pat to further you danged attempt to slander every one and anything.

War is hell, yes Pat was killed by friendly fire, yes at first it was thought to be a fire fight with the enemy,

Shame on you

You have crossed the line, shaumei.
We know what you think and we aren't buying it.
Time to move on. Seriously. I think I speak for others here,
as well as myself~
we're sick and tired of your theories.
I'm asking you nicely to cease and desist. Is trying to get
others to believe your theories the only reason you are here?
If so, you've overstayed your welcome.

I'm not asking you to leave, just talk about something that
holds some interest for us. Stop with your conspirace theories!
You haven't PROVEN a thing and you've had plenty of time
to do so. Your credibility is shot, and when that happens,
you aren't going to sway anyone. So stop wasting your time.

:agree:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You said what I wish I could have said and many would have liked to say

his family turned on the govt as they knew they had been lied to...went to hearings and told the congress they had been lied to about his death...

the truth is ugly...more ugly than what you can handle....if you cannot handle the truth, go discuss hay or something...

Hay is something I feed my cows, and the turn it into things like you BS :wink:
Incidently do you KNOW the TILLMAN family????Or are you believeing the MEDIA

hopalong said:
Hay is something I feed my cows, and the turn it into things like you BS :wink:
Incidently do you KNOW the TILLMAN family????Or are you believeing the MEDIA

the tillman brother gave testimony to congress that was televised...i saw it...

the final part of the play will come with the fake photos....

So, if they release photos....they're fake

If they don' release photos....they're lying

:lol:

The Tillman deal was a real bad deal. Some stupid errors and then they tried to cover it up. No conspiracy of a larger plot, as there was no evidence. The only thing you had was people trying to make it a big deal in order to denigrate the Military. If it was a big conspiracy it wouldn't have surface so easily.

shaumei said:
hopalong said:
DO you know the TILLMAN family????
YES or NO???

we are on the same reservation together...the same one you are on....

So you do NOT know them??
:wink: :wink:

You cannot even answer a simple question, much less tell the truth!!! :roll: :roll: Yet you expect to believed :roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
shaumei said:
hopalong said:
DO you know the TILLMAN family????
YES or NO???

we are on the same reservation together...the same one you are on....

So you do NOT know them??
:wink: :wink:

You cannot even answer a simple question, much less tell the truth!!! :roll: :roll: Yet you expect to believed :roll: :roll: :roll:

how in the hell would i know pat tillman? i watched his brother in tears before the congress. it broke my heart and should have yours too...he and his family were betrayed by this govt. and military. you should be ashamed of the military for lying to his family after they killed him.

I do know them and I know a hell of a lot more about the story than you ever will, so back off :mad:

Thanks hopalong, I'm sick of this guys garabage !!! We all know there are peaple that do evil things, and there surely are some in our goverment, but as I see it WE are the goverment and hopefully we will VOTE better in the future !!! 101

Latest posts