• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The terrorists have won

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back there Dis. You need to get your head out for some air. You are no threat to OT. Or actually anyone on ranchersnet. Some just refuse to let an antiamerican, antitroop,antired, white and blue spew, without an objection.

Disagreeable you keep saying Bushes intel and watered down what he showed everyone else, but what about the intel other countries had as well? the russians, the brits and many others all their intel lead to the same conclusion not just the US! Also who else was touting the same thing in 98 and 99 long before Bush? Thats right the dems were saying the same things about Saddam and weapons of mass destruction, yet you seem to forget that part?
I not only said his dad didn't have the balls to finish the job, but also your boy Bill Bob Clinton, why didn't he take a harder hand towards not only sadam but Bin ladin as well? I'll tell you why he was weak on the issue and didn't want to alinate his base who are all anti war for any reason and didn't want to tarnish his legacy, but Monica helped seal that deal anyhow.
The Iraq people had no other way to look at life unless it dealt with terror and keeping there mouths shut, until we came in and took him out, look who helped take down the statue and how many are gald we came and don't want us to leave yet. Your so far in the clouds it is not funny dis! Those people got a taste of true freedom do you think the majority want to go back to sadams regime? Your smoking funny stuff if you think that. Freedom is the best gift we can give to people who have been under tirants rule for soo manys years and they will be an ally and not an enemy in the future.

Disagreeable said:
$$ said:
Oldtimer said:
except for the guilty terrorist supporters and the bleeding hearts....

Hey, Dis, which one are you?

If it's easier for you, we can make it multiple choice:

(a) terrorist supporter
(b) bleeding heart liberal
(c) both a & b

I'm an American citizen who refuses to give up my civil liberties for a false sense of security.

It's amazing to me how scared you people seem to be. I thought the "Big Sky Country" part of the US was full of brave, independent minded Americans, able to take care of themselves. Instead I find on this board a bunch of scared, sniveling, scareddy cats, willing to do anything if only the government will protect them from those bad ol' terrorists. What an eye opener!

I've been in a fight or two and have not ran from any- don't consider myself a scaredy cat--But I'm also no fool.... I never went into a fist fight with one hand tied behind my back or a gunfight armed with only a knife-and many times moved slowly until I was aware of what I was up against...I believe in using all means available to put the odds on my side- and this includes gathering all info and intelligence on my opponent...

Once the bad guy drops the hammer on the first cap, the rules all change...

I doubt El Quaeda or Osama Bin Laden are spending their time and energies getting warrants to check out all the next sites and persons they have targeted.......

Oldtimer said:
I've been in a fight or two and have not ran from any- don't consider myself a scaredy cat--But I'm also no fool.... I never went into a fist fight with one hand tied behind my back or a gunfight armed with only a knife-and many times moved slowly until I was aware of what I was up against...I believe in using all means available to put the odds on my side- and this includes gathering all info and intelligence on my opponent...

Once the bad guy drops the hammer on the first cap, the rules all change...

I doubt El Quaeda or Osama Bin Laden are spending their time and energies getting warrants to check out all the next sites and persons they have targeted.......

And exactly what (or just in general terms) does "El Quaeda" or Osama Bin Laden have to do with the invasion of Iraq?

And exactly what (or just in general terms) does "El Quaeda" or Osama Bin Laden have to do with the invasion of Iraq?

Dis the Post and thread were about warrants.... so thus sense the Warrants are about getting the advantage against terrorists, ( which Al-Qeada and Osama happen to be )

Latest posts