• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"The White Male Club"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/31/pentagon-training-manual-white-males-have-unfair-advantages/

"Simply put, a healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian male receives many unearned advantages of social privilege, whereas a black, homosexual, atheist female in poor health receives many unearned disadvantages of social privilege,"

gee,.. who would you hire a crack whore with aids,... or a guy who goes to church..

often liberals forget that bad choices often put a person in a situation limiting their opportunity...

They're working on the "White Guilt". Although my ancestors owned a few slaves, that was before my time & I WILL NOT feel guilty for it.

The country has darn sure been fundamentally changed, as promised, and is much less because of it.

Steve said:
often liberals forget that bad choices often put a person in a situation limiting their opportunity...

I beg to differ with you as Liberal loon Pelosi realized a gang banger's choice to get his/her body covered with tattoos was limiting his/her opportunities so that is why she made clean cut tax payers pay to have those tattoos removed through the STIMULAS BILL FUNDING. :roll:

AND Republicans are told to stay out of peoples bedrooms but when what goes on in certain peoples bedrooms comes back around to bite them who do they look at to pay to clean up their lifestyle choice mess.

What the liberals do not care to think about is people that make certain decisions need to take PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY for those choices and not expect others to bail them out when their lifestyles come back to bite them in the azz. :x

Latest posts