• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

there goes the border patrol

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/border/cd3ceb03-621b-5db8-a157-683ba1c161f8.html

As long as Obama says he supports Holder, Holder will never resign. And Obama will never ask him to resign as Holder is destroying the US just like Obama wants. Besides that Holder knows where Obama dead bodies are buried. Issa needs to get a backbone and hold the contempt vote tommorrow. Holder will stall the vote as long as he can by leading the Congress on by promising to provide SOME documents everytime it looks as if a vote will be held. He is never going to turn over all the required documents as those documents are going to prove his office started Fast and Furious to back up Obama's and Clintons claims that the Gun violence in Mexico was due to US guns. And I doubt many believe that little story wasn't started as a means to limit gun access in the US. This bunch of crooks seem to care less who's lives they risk if it means they can push their agenda. That is proven by the fact they leaked TOP SECRET Intel out of the White House and Holder is looking into who did it. :wink: :roll:

That Leaking investigation will never result in any actions and when the Congress starts asking questions Holder will do the same stonewalling and lieing he is doing with the Fast and Furious hearings COUNT ON IT. All we can do is pray that they all lose their US destroying jobs come Nov. and they haven't shredded all the evidence before the new government gets into office and files charges on the lot of them. :mad:

This administration is cunning. They have had mucho practice and
that's why they have managed to stay a step ahead of the law and
those who SHOULD be enforcing the law. They are turning this Fast and
Furious thing into a joke. Makes me furious because it is such a
serious matter. To me, it's one of the most serious things
going on right now with this administration.
We know lives were lost, we just don't know
how many. :mad: Or how many more there will be. The only tough
one in the bunch that are trying to get the information on F&F
is Sheriff Joe. Why start something if you haven't got the guts to
finish it? This has gone on WAY too long.

Did you see the ATF guy that blew the whistle on F&F when he
was on Fox News? He said no-one (make that NO ONE) has asked
him anything. Looks like he would be the FIRST one to get info
from. I'm surprised he's still alive. I hope he's watching his back.
He certainly has displayed great courage.

He was rerun this morning and one has to feel sorry for him. He did the right thing and he is the only one being punished. I thought Obama was suppose to be supportive towards whisleblowers but if that is how they treat a guy the speaks up, no wonder everyone keeps their mouth shut and allows this kind of crap to happen. :x

Latest posts