• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

There will be a funeral tomorrow for a KSU fan.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

According to what I just read, NDSU just kicked the asses of that senile old man and all those juco transfers! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

son of a ...... they beat KSU at their own game...ball control, and consistency.

When Sam Houston played them in both the National Championship game they was strong and now with most of the guys are back for the last year now. I sure hope we don't face them again.

NDSU has 22 less players than KSU. That should have been a cream puff game for the Big 12 championship winner. :D :D :D :D :D

Just in case you missed it here is the box score.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=332422306

jigs said:
wish we had a cream puff opener ....like Nebraska.... easy win.

You did. That old fart you call a coach and all those Juco transfers of yours FAILED to get the job done.

FWIW, Jiggsy, I don't think Wyoming is a creampuff. I recall a couple of years ago they gave Texas all they wanted for the first half.

I just hope my Vikings were and are looking at NDSU for their 3-5 round draft picks. That team is full of studs that are used to winning. NDSU would show real well in FBS competition.

a few things stood out to me.... they were conditioned a LOT better. they EXPECTED to win....we need some one to step up on D and be a team leader.

NDSU is a good team, and would run any Div I school for all they are worth. they reminded me of last years KSU team...here we are, here is what we are going to do, now stop us... slow methodical time killing drives down the field....the other team can not beat you if they do not get the ball....

losing 9 starters on Defense really showed itself last night...

go Cowboys

I was surprised by the running game, or lack of, by KSU. Avg. gain = 1.8 yards? You can't win with those numbers.

The 2 turnovers didn't help either..

A loss out of the box usually goes one of two ways.........they either suck it up and win some games or fold and throw in the towel. We'll see.

a few things stood out to me.... they were conditioned a LOT better. they EXPECTED to win....we need some one to step up on D and be a team leader.

NDSU is a good team, and would run any Div I school for all they are worth. they reminded me of last years KSU team...here we are, here is what we are going to do, now stop us... slow methodical time killing drives down the field....the other team can not beat you if they do not get the ball....

I herd Coach Bohl on the radio a couple days ago. He basically said the same thing, their goal this year is to play exactly like K-State did last year. He also said K-State had the best coach in college football.

I hate to say it but Nebraska should have hired Bohl instead of Pellini. He would have went then, now he just signed a 10 year extension. Same goes for the Gophers of Minn. But truthfully, I would rather watch FBS or DII than the big boys anyway.

The thing is, coaches at Nebraska KNOW how to whip K State! Bohl was there for some good years.

But...to address Jiggsy's concern about losing 9 starters on D. That's what happens when you have no real recruiting program. Coach Senileder should have had a second string that was ready to step up, but you can't always take Juco transfers and make it work.

And that is why the second Senileder retires AGAIN, K state will go to hell. There is precious little depth in Manhattan

TexasBred said:
Trinity man said:
NDSU is hold pretty strong. :D
Trinity is this the same team that SHSU lost to in the finals last year?? If so they are pretty tuff rascals.

Yes it is and just about the same players as last year. I think they lost 2 or 3 starters from last year team.

they are a VERY disciplined team...should get the 3-peat.... would love to see them play a few more Div I schools....

Latest posts