• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Things to Remember on Memorial Day

A

Anonymous

Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IRZ2scu40c&feature=player_embedded#at=209
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

WHAT part of the video did you like best whitewing?

The part that made me remember that brave US servicemen and women all over the world risk their lives every day so that hate-filled anti-semite loons like you can post crap like this on the internet.

That's the part I liked best.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Whitewing said:
shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

WHAT part of the video did you like best whitewing?

The part that made me remember that brave US servicemen and women all over the world risk their lives every day so that hate-filled anti-semite loons like you can post crap like this on the internet.

That's the part I liked best.

Yea, I do sleep better knowing guys like you are murdering those deadly kids in afghanistan with those drone attacks while they sleep...you are very brave....thanks for that...
 

MsSage

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
4,716
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Panhandle Texas
Seriously?????
Yes Memorial Day is the day to remember the dead soldiers......why add to thier family's grief in trying to say they died going against God????

HOW DARE YOU, may God have mercy on your soul for causing one family member pain where there should be comfort.
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
shamoo, I've got to ask, why attack the soldiers instead of those that would vote for those that do not believe in, and respect, the Constitution?

People that would vote for people like obama, who does not meet the eligibility requirements, of the Constitution, are the problem, not the soldiers.

The soldiers sign up for a "job", and have to obey orders, after they do. Soldiers that stand up and ask questions are thrown in the brig, like Col. Lakin, when he asked obama to prove his eligibility.

There were many right here on Ranchers, that said he did not have the right to question orders....

Why not attack those people, they are the ones that vote for things to be the way they are.
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
Rest assured that Shamu does not give a rat's ass about who is, and who is not, upholding the Constitution.

He's one of those guys who, somewhere along the line, was convinced that everything that's wrong in his life is the cause of someone else, specifically, a Jew.

For Shamu, blaming Jews for everything is the only way he can get through the average day.....it absolves him of accepting personal responsibility for his own flaws and failures, and most importantly, it allows him to understand, explain, and accept otherwise complex events that are beyond his mental capacity.

But most importantly, blaming Jews and seeing a Jew conspiracy behind every modern-day event and government action allows Shamu to look down his nose at others while proclaiming that he can see things few others can see, and that others are the morons, not he. In Shamu's world, he is King, all-knowing, all-seeing. There's nothing to be learned at a site such as this one. No, Shamu's here to teach, not learn. Shamu's here to speak, not listen. Shamu cannot be persuaded of anything, his mind was made up long ago.

In actuality of course, he's a wretched, despicable, and sad individual who lives in a tiny, terror-filled world of few friends. Passenger jets flying overhead at 30,000 feet are a threat with their condensation trails, and even the city's drinking water has been poisoned in an effort to control his thoughts.

Everything, everyone, is out to get him, because....he knows what others at too stupid to see, and for that reason he must be dealt with.
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
Whitewing said:
Rest assured that Shamu does not give a rat's ass about who is, and who is not, upholding the Constitution.

He's one of those guys who, somewhere along the line, was convinced that everything that's wrong in his life is the cause of someone else, specifically, a Jew.

For Shamu, blaming Jews for everything is the only way he can get through the average day.....it absolves him of accepting personal responsibility for his own flaws and failures, and most importantly, it allows him to understand, explain, and accept otherwise complex events that are beyond his mental capacity.

But most importantly, blaming Jews and seeing a Jew conspiracy behind every modern-day event and government action allows Shamu to look down his nose at others while proclaiming that he can see things few others can see, and that others are the morons, not he. In Shamu's world, he is King, all-knowing, all-seeing. There's nothing to be learned at a site such as this one. No, Shamu's here to teach, not learn. Shamu's here to speak, not listen. Shamu cannot be persuaded of anything, his mind was made up long ago.

In actuality of course, he's a wretched, despicable, and sad individual who lives in a tiny, terror-filled world of few friends. Passenger jets flying overhead at 30,000 feet are a threat with their condensation trails, and even the city's drinking water has been poisoned in an effort to control his thoughts.

Everything, everyone, is out to get him, because....he knows what others at too stupid to see, and for that reason he must be dealt with.



:clap: :clap: :clap: Precisely! Hard to describe the little troll any better than that. I still think the best way to deal with him is to simply ignore him. Fussing, fighting, and arguing with him only strokes his ego and, in his eyes, promotes his self worth. Total shunning will soon remove any pleasure he derives from posting his twisted thoughts and ideas here. Then, he will be forced to find a new playground to spew his propaganda.

But I could be wrong. :wink:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
hypocritexposer said:
shamoo, I've got to ask, why attack the soldiers instead of those that would vote for those that do not believe in, and respect, the Constitution?

People that would vote for people like obama, who does not meet the eligibility requirements, of the Constitution, are the problem, not the soldiers.

The soldiers sign up for a "job", and have to obey orders, after they do. Soldiers that stand up and ask questions are thrown in the brig, like Col. Lakin, when he asked obama to prove his eligibility.

There were many right here on Ranchers, that said he did not have the right to question orders....

Why not attack those people, they are the ones that vote for things to be the way they are.

the elections are rigged....electronic voting machines have software that can be manipulated as it was in florida back in 2000...

then you have the media that will bash anybody that will work for the people....it is a game that we are not going to win....youc an see this on this board as the folks here are brainwashed and when presented with the truth, they simply deny it and attack the messenger...

there are thousands of soldiers that have gone awal. I salute them.

we are the hitler of our times...destroying other countries for their oil and resources. and to destroy israels enemies for them. this is all our military does now...they do not protect us from anyone.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
loomixguy said:
Whitewing said:
Rest assured that Shamu does not give a rat's ass about who is, and who is not, upholding the Constitution.

He's one of those guys who, somewhere along the line, was convinced that everything that's wrong in his life is the cause of someone else, specifically, a Jew.

For Shamu, blaming Jews for everything is the only way he can get through the average day.....it absolves him of accepting personal responsibility for his own flaws and failures, and most importantly, it allows him to understand, explain, and accept otherwise complex events that are beyond his mental capacity.

But most importantly, blaming Jews and seeing a Jew conspiracy behind every modern-day event and government action allows Shamu to look down his nose at others while proclaiming that he can see things few others can see, and that others are the morons, not he. In Shamu's world, he is King, all-knowing, all-seeing. There's nothing to be learned at a site such as this one. No, Shamu's here to teach, not learn. Shamu's here to speak, not listen. Shamu cannot be persuaded of anything, his mind was made up long ago.

In actuality of course, he's a wretched, despicable, and sad individual who lives in a tiny, terror-filled world of few friends. Passenger jets flying overhead at 30,000 feet are a threat with their condensation trails, and even the city's drinking water has been poisoned in an effort to control his thoughts.

Everything, everyone, is out to get him, because....he knows what others at too stupid to see, and for that reason he must be dealt with.



:clap: :clap: :clap: Precisely! Hard to describe the little troll any better than that. I still think the best way to deal with him is to simply ignore him. Fussing, fighting, and arguing with him only strokes his ego and, in his eyes, promotes his self worth. Total shunning will soon remove any pleasure he derives from posting his twisted thoughts and ideas here. Then, he will be forced to find a new playground to spew his propaganda.

But I could be wrong. :wink:


Exactly
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
it is much harder to ignore the truth when it is thrown in your face...lol
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Larrry said:

Larry,

i am glad that is all you need to prove to you that the govt is not lying. I know they are lying and so do hundreds of other educated professionals.

www.ae911truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...
This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.

www.patriotsquestion911.com/

medical professionals:

http://mp911truth.org/

Pilots:

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

and on and on...whistleblowers etc all over the world...i guess you are smarter than all of these people too? you have done deeper research?
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Sham when you and your friends can convince these people they did not witness what they claim they saw with their OWN EYES IN BROAD DAYLIGHT then you might MIGHT have something. But I doubt you are going to convince them when you can't convince us. :wink:

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/jetliner.html


http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html
 

Faster horses

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
28,707
Reaction score
17
Location
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Personally, I think shameui is a traitor. Of low-standing, no doubt,
but none-the-less a traitor.

I'm sick of him and what he posts. I admire Whitewing for being
able to counter intelligently everything shameui says.
But it's beyone shameui.
All the time he has spent here trying to convince one person is
time he has wasted. Stolen from his family, if nothing else.
He's a loon and a fool. And he's shameful.
 
Top