• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This border situation

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cutterone

Reaction score
Either I missed it or it's not getting out but have the National Guards of Texas and Arizona been called out to patrol the border and turn the illegals back?

I doubt they would let them..

it would be considered a police action and while we have the police armed better then the guard.. current law will not allow the military to be used as police.. so the liberals would scream and "sue" to stop it..

The Pres. can "Federalize" the National Guard even during a "State" emergency.

"Posse Comitatus", as modified in 1981, refers to the Armed Forces of the United States. It does not apply to the National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The United States Coast Guard, which operates under the Department of Homeland Security, is also not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act, primarily because the Coast Guard has both a maritime law enforcement mission and a federal regulatory agency mission.[/quote]

If they do use National Guard- they need to activate units for long period activations-- at least 6 months or more...

In talking with some of the members that were part of GW's national guard plan said that they were only there for like two or three weeks (their summer training period) and just about the time they got to understanding what was going on- and what their job was-- their activation period was up and they went back home...
And since they were not allowed to pack weapons (even tho they were an MP unit) they could not get involved in any real apprehension activities and were kept miles from the border and used mainly in logistics...

seeing as how you have been known to Not tell the truth give us al ink to you allegations

hopalong said:
seeing as how you have been known to Not tell the truth give us al ink to you allegations

loopy, seeing as how you never contribute nothing' I'm agonna send you back to the shipping container---clean up yer mess an stfu. thanks.

littlejoe said:
hopalong said:

loopy, seeing as how you never contribute nothing' I'm agonna send you back to the shipping container---clean up yer mess an stfu. thanks.
:wink:

:wink: :wink: :wink:
you could not send a flea to a dog!!!!! Come a running or stfu :D :D

Latest posts