• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This just tops the list....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yes, Katrina, I just don't understand what possesses people to do things like that, that is evil We hope you get everything straightened out. YOU and YOUR FAMILY have a Prosperous New Year!

From our house to yours,
sw, Hanta Yo, Montana Cowgurl

Katrina----ya might wanna keep your eyes on some of the auctions sites on-line such as e-bay......if you are in a small area where folks will be watching for the dishes, then the "perps" will try and get rid of them "annonymously"!! Good luck and I wish you the very best in 2006!!! My prayers with your family for a safe return of their belongings!
:wink:

Katrina,

Kato said what I was thinking, best friend is in the cell with you, LOL....

I think that with a lot of what I see, more folks may start taking things into thier own hands. I read in our local paper where the judge let a couple of guys out prior to trial. These guys actually broke into a home, tied the two residents up, stole a bunch of stuff, terrorized the guys by using one of the residents sword collection to cut on them, and told them if they ever ID'ed them they would come back and burn the house down with them in it.

Sick world, but it shows sometimes you gotta be prepared more than you would like.

Anyway, sounds like you might be getting some results, so good luck,

PPRM

Mom had two rolls of quarters on her dresser and they didn't take them. Didn't rifle through her chester drawers, she has her perils there. All they wanted was the dishes. They got my mothers china and my grandmothers peril luster dishes. ONe carpenter has a prison record. Transfering firearmes across state lines. :roll: :roll: :roll: And the other is real tight with other. Two peas in a pod. Everyone in the town of Hyannis is locking their doors and Mom and dad lock the house as the carpenters leave and come to work. WE will probally never see the dishes. And the fact is that there is no Mayberry RFD anymore.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, that really bites! I think ranchwife is right about searching the auction sites, never know and won't know unless you look.

Latest posts