• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This makes no sense.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Ok....Bush gave India lots of " nuclear goodies" on his trip this week.

We got mangoes in return from India!!

India and Pakistan HATE each other and are constantly trying to blow each other off the map.

Pakistan is our " partner" in wiping out terror and hopefully finding Osama. (( But I doubt finding him would matter now except for a trophy of a sort!))

THEN...we give their enemy , INDIA ,nuclear " stuff" and info?????!!!!!!

Why should Pakistan now give a ratz a$$ about helping us to any degree when we've just helped their enemy????

Guess Americans better learn how to make Mango Cobbler!!! We'll have plenty of them now!

Both countries already have the bomb.......India (another growing gas guzzler nation) wants to convert to nukes to power thier growing economy....thus growing our economy by selling them nuke plants, and processing thier nuke fuel for them,,,,,,kinda like the deal we would like Iran to take,...

but best of all it would help them use less gas, so we can have it.....

but as for the mango cobbler....can we trade Georgia a few nukes for some Peach cobbler instead......

Believe me...after getting robbed by the local " trash" I wish I had a few nukes!!! :shock:

or at least on of those afgan gernade launchers?

might lose the crappy old pickup but the scum would never bother you again...and any sherrif would be impressed with your police skills in crime reduction.....

New Jersey is full of peaches as well...they are just a bit later, and not quite as sweet......but nothing beats a fresh ripe peach right off the tree....

and something about southern hospitalty makes then just a bit nicer........

Latest posts