• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thorson Herefords

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks, I will take all the luck I can get. Just ready to head out wioth the first load. 2 loads and 30 hours of being nervous and it will all be over.

I survived the nerves and price wise it was so much fun I get to do it again next year! The sale went REAL well. I averaged $1850 which is up 65 from last year, 1/2 went to repeat buyers, which means I had 6 new customers. My high seller went for $3000. They weren't as consistent price-wise as last year. I sold a real good bull for $1150. The best thing is I targeted some good stockmen from around here with a letter I sent out and I had 2 top commercial guys buy a bull. If they like them they will be back and if they don't I have no business raising bulls. All in All a great day. Thanks to all you guys for the encouragement.

I did get to watch a few of them sell on DV Auction. They looked pretty good. You can't really tell much from the computer screen, but they looked wide topped to me. Congrats!!!

Bryan

Latest posts