• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thoughts on Vaccine

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I dont believe in the masks but I wore one when in town just so I wouldn't offend anyone.
In Church one elderly woman wouldn't come anymore because she was worried about covid so we all volunteered to keep wearing the masks just for her sake.
I've been vaccinated twice. Bit scared if I got sick because I'm all alone and have nobody to help do chores. I have to haul water for the stock regardless if I'm sick.
I wish there was somebody around here to play cards with. I hate being alone and miss playing cards. People dont play cards anymore. Remember card party's at community halls? Neighbors used to visit neighbors just to play cards. I wish I could go back in time.

I dont believe in the masks but I wore one when in town just so I wouldn't offend anyone.
In Church one elderly woman wouldn't come anymore because she was worried about covid so we all volunteered to keep wearing the masks just for her sake.
I've been vaccinated twice. Bit scared if I got sick because I'm all alone and have nobody to help do chores. I have to haul water for the stock regardless if I'm sick.
I wish there was somebody around here to play cards with. I hate being alone and miss playing cards. People dont play cards anymore. Remember card party's at community halls? Neighbors used to visit neighbors just to play cards. I wish I could go back in time.
You aren't alone in that wish, Evans.
Hang in there.

My cattle have gone without vaccinations or spraying because of this Covid crap. I have a tractor that needs a clutch, but I can't get he help needed to repair it. I nearly lost a lifelong friend to this virus. It is just me my wife here, and my good knee started hurting worse than my bad one a week ago.
I have read everything I could find on this virus since it started, how it started, and why. The folks labeled as conspiracy nuts are not nuts.
This is a weaponized disease developed in a lab in China and paid for in part by the USA. Dr. Fauci has stated that a pandemic might be the result of developing this virus but it was a small price to pay for the research it would provide, he also stated that Trump would be faced with a pandemic before his administration was in place. The World Health Organization is made up of our enemies. The bureaucrats in our health organizations are not our friends. The FDA is a rubber stamp for the big pharmaceutical companies. Eisenhower warned us about the military-industrial complex in his last address in 1961. This is a military grade virus and the pharmaceutical companies are the industry. I would have never thought our govenment would use germ warfare to succumb us to communism. If you add up the world happenings since the election, you can see a pattern. Just follow the money. We are now headed to a transportation system that will need massive amounts of batteries to store the needed power. At this time the most efficient storage batteries are Lithium-Ion. Some of the largest deposits of Lithium are in Afghanistan. The Taliban is now in charge of Afghanistan, and the Chinese Communist Party, the CCP, has stated they will welcome the Taliban into their party. We all know how the idiot in chief loves China. Quite frankly folks, if things don't change soon, we are screwed. I have never been politically active, maybe that is why we are in the shape we are in...

My cattle have gone without vaccinations or spraying because of this Covid crap. I have a tractor that needs a clutch, but I can't get he help needed to repair it. I nearly lost a lifelong friend to this virus. It is just me my wife here, and my good knee started hurting worse than my bad one a week ago.
I have read everything I could find on this virus since it started, how it started, and why. The folks labeled as conspiracy nuts are not nuts.
This is a weaponized disease developed in a lab in China and paid for in part by the USA. Dr. Fauci has stated that a pandemic might be the result of developing this virus but it was a small price to pay for the research it would provide, he also stated that Trump would be faced with a pandemic before his administration was in place. The World Health Organization is made up of our enemies. The bureaucrats in our health organizations are not our friends. The FDA is a rubber stamp for the big pharmaceutical companies. Eisenhower warned us about the military-industrial complex in his last address in 1961. This is a military grade virus and the pharmaceutical companies are the industry. I would have never thought our govenment would use germ warfare to succumb us to communism. If you add up the world happenings since the election, you can see a pattern. Just follow the money. We are now headed to a transportation system that will need massive amounts of batteries to store the needed power. At this time the most efficient storage batteries are Lithium-Ion. Some of the largest deposits of Lithium are in Afghanistan. The Taliban is now in charge of Afghanistan, and the Chinese Communist Party, the CCP, has stated they will welcome the Taliban into their party. We all know how the idiot in chief loves China. Quite frankly folks, if things don't change soon, we are screwed. I have never been politically active, maybe that is why we are in the shape we are in...
I wish I had paid attention long before 9-11. As a people in our country, we were fat, dumb and happy...to our demise.
Thank you for your research. I believe what you wrote and I am going to share it if you don't mind.

I wish I had paid attention long before 9-11. As a people in our country, we were fat, dumb and happy...to our demise.
Thank you for your research. I believe what you wrote and I am going to share it if you don't mind.
Please share. We trusted our government too much. I spent 30 years ias an engineer at a state water agency. I learned how politics worked at the state level. I dealt with Federal agencies. I learned how to write grant requests that would get funded and how they rated your performance. Being an old farm boy, it was mind boggling how they threw money around to accomplish so little. It was also astounding how much trouble they would go to to cover up a mistake or to hide something...

Our governor, Adolphia H. "Kate" Brown just announced that all public school teachers K-12 will be vaccinated or lose their jobs, no exceptions, including religion. She has the blessing of the Gestapo teachers union but is meeting with them today just for show. The unions no longer repersent the workers' rights.

Too many questions in this for us so we will stay organic. The lady that owns the restaurant in Anahim Lake tested positive on Wednesday morning, we ate there Tuesday evening. She had been double vaccinated this spring. Was going to go to a cow sale today in WL but guess we will stay home and make more silage bales. Don't need to cart it around if we did get it.

It has hit our small town again and there have been 8 or 9 teachers come down with it recently.So far so good on how hard they are being hit with it.
My Wife and I are still not vaccinated and she is definitely against getting the vaccine,but I have nearly gone a couple of times to get it,but at the last minute I decided not to.I really don't know what to do.For now I'll just stay away from people in general,take my vitamins, and hope for the best.That's worked so far.

It has hit our small town again and there have been 8 or 9 teachers come down with it recently.So far so good on how hard they are being hit with it.
My Wife and I are still not vaccinated and she is definitely against getting the vaccine,but I have nearly gone a couple of times to get it,but at the last minute I decided not to.I really don't know what to do.For now I'll just stay away from people in general,take my vitamins, and hope for the best.That's worked so far.
I know how you feel. We just found out yesterday that a whole lot of people at church came down with Covid and there aren't that many that attend that church. Mr FH has been fighting sinus infection aggravated by having an upper tooth pulled and an implant placed there. So far, we haven't come down with Covid and I think the time has passed. They say 3-5 days, which was up Thursday. Most of the people came down with it Tuesday evening. It does make you re-think things. We are in WY, which is one of the least vaccinated states and no one in our family has gotten the vaccine. There were 15 cases in the hospital, last I heard and some of them young people. Thing is, no one really knows about this virus for sure. And they don't know about the vaccine for sure either.

There is one thing we know for sure about this virus. The big Pharmacwutical companies are making a fortune... I will not get the shot, I will take my vitamins and keep away from people, that is something I have no problem doing. I was an only child. My dog and my livestock were my friends as a kid. Not a lot has changed...

There are some notes on social media supposed to be from a reliable virus Dr. who says that the Delta variant is caused from those vaccinated. Something about the vaccine did not kill or totally overcome the virus and allows a worse mutant. looking into a lot of this RNA and DNA work, it looks to me like some big shot is trying to build a human race to his/her specifications.. If you follow what is going on in Austrailia, things are going to hell in a hurry, they are going to herd the kids in a big stadium without parents and vaccinate them all..... I think this happened back in '41 in Germany...

Daughter called a bit ago. She has been put on notice get the vaccine by October 18 or get fired. She works in the parts department at a county transit bus. Good job with great pay and benefits. But she doesn't want to shot. The two guys she works with took this week off to look for another job. She said that she has never felt like she is painted into a corner before but she feels that way now. Her and her husband are weighing their options. One option they have talked about is selling out, packing up, and move out of Washington.

vaccine rna.png

Just to be Clear...
"Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay is the Director of Toxicology and Molecular Biology for Toxicology Support Services, LLC. She holds a doctorate (PhD) in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center-Houston.
Dr. Lindsay has extensive experience in analyzing the molecular profile of pharmacologic responses as they pertain to the dose/response relationship. Her expertise centers on evaluating the complex dynamics of toxicity, such as toxicant pharmacology, exposure route, host metabolism, and subsequent cellular effects as they relate to the contribution of specific substances to impairment, health risk, or human disease."
Dr. Lindsay has over 30 years of scientific experience with an emphasis on the study of inhalation toxicology involving pulmonary pathologies such as asthma, reactive airway disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asbestosis, mesothelioma and pulmonary fibrosis—that may be claimed following chemical, drug, or particulate exposure.
Dr. Lindsay also has experience in performing health risk assessments and evaluating the toxicological profile of a variety of consumer and industrial products, chemicals and pollutants.
Dr. Lindsay also has experience in analyzing and evaluating molecular markers of disease in the modern field of "Toxicogenomics", particularly with respect to benzene and asbestos.
Additonally, Dr. Lindsay performs forensic toxicology investigations with respect to cases involving drugs their effects and alcohol cases ivolving issues of impairment of pyschomotor functions as they relate to driving or operating machinery.

Daughter called a bit ago. She has been put on notice get the vaccine by October 18 or get fired. She works in the parts department at a county transit bus. Good job with great pay and benefits. But she doesn't want to shot. The two guys she works with took this week off to look for another job. She said that she has never felt like she is painted into a corner before but she feels that way now. Her and her husband are weighing their options. One option they have talked about is selling out, packing up, and move out of Washington.
I have heard those faced with this mandate, have a paper drawn up that the company mandating take all responsibility for the side effects of the shots forever. It seems to be working.

We have both tested positive for Covid. Thanks to a lady who went to church not feeling well Aug 22. She knew her daughter and grandkids had it! Why didn't she stay home? It's a small church but now half of the church has Covid. So tomorrow we get the infusion; Regenoron I think is what it is. I have no symptoms other than larangytis but Mr FH doesn't feel well; mostly his stomach bothers him. So to that lady I say "STAY HOME if you don't feel well!!"

One nurse said your best defense against Covid is your own immune system, but what do you wanna bet they will advise us to get vaccinated? Vaccines are failing against the Delta variant...so there's that and those that have been vaccinated are getting Covid. Again, no one knows for sure, but there is a lot of fear out there.

As for me, I'm just mad this gal didn't have the sense to stay home!

Latest posts