• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thoughts on Vaccine

Help Support Ranchers.net:

We have both tested positive for Covid. Thanks to a lady who went to church not feeling well Aug 22. She knew her daughter and grandkids had it! Why didn't she stay home? It's a small church but now half of the church has Covid. So tomorrow we get the infusion; Regenoron I think is what it is. I have no symptoms other than larangytis but Mr FH doesn't feel well; mostly his stomach bothers him. So to that lady I say "STAY HOME if you don't feel well!!"

One nurse said your best defense against Covid is your own immune system, but what do you wanna bet they will advise us to get vaccinated? Vaccines are failing against the Delta variant...so there's that and those that have been vaccinated are getting Covid. Again, no one knows for sure, but there is a lot of fear out there.

As for me, I'm just mad this gal didn't have the sense to stay home!
This is bad news, sorry to hear this FH. Hopefully, the regeneron will knock it out, but I'd do like Nicky suggests and start the ivermectin ASAP, also. Seems like a lot of doctors are being strongarmed into getting away from using ivermectin, but it's stupid not to use it. Good luck to both of you and let us hear from you, please.

We got the regeneron. I should call and ask them about Ivomectrin. Someone told me people have been taking the animal product Ivomectrin and putting it in juice and taking it. Not sure I'm that brave. We are much better today. Mr. FH finally has an appetite. He has lost 10#. That's not a bad thing, but not a good way to lose weight. He was hungry this morning. All I have had is laryngitis and I can't find where that is a symptom of covid. Jack's brother that had tested negative but had all the symptoms plus mental confusion; his family took him back last night to be re-tested and it's positive Covid. The other brother, that tested positive first, is the sickest of all and very short of breath. That's concerning. He came upstairs he said and thought he was going to pass out. I'm telling you all this to demonstrate how it affects everyone differently. I never thought I would say this but none of us, our whole family, has been vaccinated; now I would tell you to get the vaccine. It's way better than what happens if you get Covid. At the hospital when getting the Regeneron, they have been doing 8 each day and it is only for people who haven't been vaccinated. The hospital is full, they had to turn someone away that wasn't Covid because the beds are full. I do know that you still can get Covid even if you are vaccinated, but it is not as severe.

BMR, that video is no longer available. Which to me means, they don't want anyone to see it so it was taken down by the powers that be.

Thanks for thinking of us everyone. It is appreciated.

So sorry to hear Mrs. and Mr. FH had the virus but overjoyed that they were able to get therapeutics. It sounds like all of you have approached this viral assault on the world by doing what is best for you and your family. It is important to note that to vaccinate or not, is a personal decision and should be discussed with a doctor you trust and your God. Your decision, either way, will have no bearing on others. The idea that those unvaccinated are making a bad choice is ludicrous. There are no good or bad choices here, just personal.

I chose to get the vaccines and also the booster, based on my compromised immune system. I weighted all the scientific data, omitting all the politics, sought the expert opinions of my long time doctor, and had a little talk with my God and decided that just like my bout with the shingles that almost killed me, that getting the vaccine was my best option, just as taking daily valacyclovir for life to block the zoster virus, was my best option.

We are all individuals and what applies to me applies to no one else. I neither recommend nor discourage getting the vaccine. Do what is best for you and your decision will at best only affect how sick you get if you should contact the virus. It doesn't make you a hero for getting it and it doesn't make you an asshole for not getting it.

Unlike one that used to post here, I will not play God and judge your decision as good or bad. I stand strong against anyone or organization that spouts unscientific nonsense, whether pro or con, about the vaccine and would take away anyone's livelihood over a personal matter that does NOT affect them in any way.

The latest scientific data makes it clear that the original SARS2/Coronavirus19 was lab-made using the SARS1 that they made from the China Horseshoe Bat virus as the base. Remember SARS1 died out as it couldn't naturally replicate. This SARS2/covid was made to replicate and it is now revealed that it will die out in the next 1 to 2 years. It has the ability to naturally mutate into 3 variants. Scientists know this for sure by studying its sequencing. The delta is the first so we will have 2 more to go before the virus burns out. It is sort of like chasing 4 bandits into a box canyon and 3 of them fall off their horses and die on the chase in and the last one meets his demise when he hits the wall of the canyon and dies from starvation seeing no escape. Along the way, their gunfire killed and wounded many.

The wife took Imervectrin in an apple flavored paste. It was in a weight calibrated plastic syringe. Pushed out the appropriate amount on to a spoon. Stuck the spoon in her mouth, flipped it over, and swallowed. She said it wasn't bad..................... that was in April. She still doesn't look to be wormy.

The wife took Imervectrin in an apple flavored paste. It was in a weight calibrated plastic syringe. Pushed out the appropriate amount on to a spoon. Stuck the spoon in her mouth, flipped it over, and swallowed. She said it wasn't bad..................... that was in April. She still doesn't look to be wormy.
Where was she able to obtain that, webfoot? Or did she use the livestock wormer?

I would ask my doctor about what I should do. Ivermectin? I wouldn't be to keen on something designed for animals if thats what you are talking about.
I'm here trying to make friends, not trying tyo step on any toes or make anybody mad. Just saying my two cents out of genuine concern for you and others. I will be quiet now😀

I would ask my doctor about what I should do. Ivermectin? I wouldn't be to keen on something designed for animals if thats what you are talking about.
I'm here trying to make friends, not trying tyo step on any toes or make anybody mad. Just saying my two cents out of genuine concern for you and others. I will be quiet now😀
Dr. called today to check on Mr. FH and I asked him about Ivomectrin and hydorcoloroquin and he said he doesn't prescribe them because they would be off label.

Where was she able to obtain that, webfoot? Or did she use the livestock wormer?
I left out the word, horse. It was apple flavored horse wormer. She has a foster sister who has had a bunch of health issues who has been taking it for well over a year and doing much better since doing that.

I have a friend who was having an issue. The doctor prescribed a drug that cost her $80. It didn't work. She did some research and found that in third world countries this issue was treated with Imovec. Put a cc of Imovec in a shot glass with some wine. Down the hatch. Issue cleared right up.

The man and wife that run the store in town had Covid, after they recovered they were told to get the Jab and then they were really sick. I don't know why they would get it as natural immunity is better then a vaccine.

The man and wife that run the store in town had Covid, after they recovered they were told to get the Jab and then they were really sick. I don't know why they would get it as natural immunity is better then a vaccine.
That's exactly what a nurse told us!!

On the Ivomectrin I asked the dr who was nice enough to call yesterday to check on Mr. FH if he prescribed Ivomec for Covid and he said "it's off label." I have found out since that I should have asked him if he 'recommended' Ivomec. I needed to change my wording.

I left out the word, horse. It was apple flavored horse wormer. She has a foster sister who has had a bunch of health issues who has been taking it for well over a year and doing much better since doing that.

I have a friend who was having an issue. The doctor prescribed a drug that cost her $80. It didn't work. She did some research and found that in third world countries this issue was treated with Imovec. Put a cc of Imovec in a shot glass with some wine. Down the hatch. Issue cleared right up.
That is more than interesting. Nice to have the recipe plus know someone who has used it. People think Ivomec only comes in paste...

We have both tested positive for Covid. Thanks to a lady who went to church not feeling well Aug 22. She knew her daughter and grandkids had it! Why didn't she stay home? It's a small church but now half of the church has Covid. So tomorrow we get the infusion; Regenoron I think is what it is. I have no symptoms other than larangytis but Mr FH doesn't feel well; mostly his stomach bothers him. So to that lady I say "STAY HOME if you don't feel well!!"

One nurse said your best defense against Covid is your own immune system, but what do you wanna bet they will advise us to get vaccinated? Vaccines are failing against the Delta variant...so there's that and those that have been vaccinated are getting Covid. Again, no one knows for sure, but there is a lot of fear out there.

As for me, I'm just mad this gal didn't have the sense to stay home!
When you are over it you will both be naturally vaccinated by Mother Nature. You won't need the shot then

I compared the dosage for Ivermectin in Humans and livestock (cattle). It is the same. It is used in Africa against a blood worm that can blind also. Ivermectin is the drug of choice. Chloroquin is also used agains the covid-Sars strains. In fact Fauci recomended it before he had a patent on the expensive stuff... If your employer tells you to get the shot or get fired, let them fire you.. Then you can draw unemployment... Just my $0.02

I compared the dosage for Ivermectin in Humans and livestock (cattle). It is the same. It is used in Africa against a blood worm that can blind also. Ivermectin is the drug of choice. Chloroquin is also used agains the covid-Sars strains. In fact Fauci recomended it before he had a patent on the expensive stuff... If your employer tells you to get the shot or get fired, let them fire you.. Then you can draw unemployment... Just my $0.02
So when do you take the ivomectrin? Before you contract Covid or before? I hear all the talk about Ivomectrin but not when to take it.

The wife took it after coming down with Covid. Probably started day 5 or 6. She thought that was too late and that a person should start taking it on day one.

That's exactly what a nurse told us!!

On the Ivomectrin I asked the dr who was nice enough to call yesterday to check on Mr. FH if he prescribed Ivomec for Covid and he said "it's off label." I have found out since that I should have asked him if he 'recommended' Ivomec. I needed to change my wording.
I would ask him if he would use it on his own family.
One thing that I keep thinking about is,if people saw or smelled how they make or used to make it years ago they probable wouldn't feed dry dog and cat food to their pets. They sure would not take a bite of it themselves for any amount of money.
In Alberta we have to have mask's again in public. 4th wave. I just came from Church. Kind of worried they will close it again. Including the Pasture and his wife there were only about a half dozen of us there so our Church congregation was cut in half.

I would ask him if he would use it on his own family.
One thing that I keep thinking about is,if people saw or smelled how they make or used to make it years ago they probable wouldn't feed dry dog and cat food to their pets. They sure would not take a bite of it themselves for any amount of money.
In Alberta we have to have mask's again in public. 4th wave. I just came from Church. Kind of worried they will close it again. Including the Pasture and his wife there were only about a half dozen of us there so our Church congregation was cut in half.

This is the abstract from the Journal of infectious diseases.:

Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

maybe this will help you to decide for yourselves...

The real problem is the politicians who have decided that they can decide what you have available for treatment.. Our RINO governor declared Ivermectrin not available for any covid treatment because he said it was needed for treating the other diseases on-label. Be sure and investigate any politician you are going to vote for in the coming elections. It is amazing how the liberal left has infiltrated traditional right conservative strongholds...

This report is what I have suspected all along. I am not an expert, but I have had to do a lot of forensic research in engineering during my 40 year career. If it were not for a young lady who broke my heart in college, I would have gone into biomedical engineering. If you look into any study on a new product, the one funding the study is the one dictating the results. I ran into this when looking at selenium and sheep...

Latest posts