• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thoughts on Vaccine

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Anytime I see any "research" paper on any subject I try and find who paid for said study. The NRA never publishes anything that doesn't support their position. Neither does peta or the Sierra club or any other corporation. Follow the money and your going to find the reason why the study got done.
Interesting reading for sure

We had our 19th death in the county a couple weeks ago. I just looked it up. Not much information other than the fact that it was a 95 year old woman. Of the 19 cases 17 were above the age of 83. The other two were in their mid 60's and reported to have "under lining health conditions". The only one that I personally know anything about was a 84 year old man that was neighbor to some friends. He had been in and out of the hospital for several months fighting bronchial pneumonia before contracting covid.
I do notice that the counties in eastern Oregon and Washington with higher cases and deaths from covid are those areas with more intense irrigated agriculture. Thus there is a higher population of immigrant farm workers. One has to wonder if there is a correlation.

This virus is realy bad on the elderly or those with underlying conditions. I have a very good friend who was a kidney transplant recipient who nearly died with it. We know that it was weapoinzed, that is obvious. It also appears it was set to target the most vulnerable, in order to save our government from having to take care of those who need it the most....

Latest posts