• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thursday night

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Never know when lightening will strike twice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe a TV will happen to blow up when lightening dose strike or when a duck eats and wildcat. Thats some I would like to just see :wink: . Like tonight a bird is eating a gater. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trinity man said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Maybe a TV will happen to blow up when lightening dose strike or when a duck eats and wildcat. Thats some I would like to just see :wink: . Like tonight a bird is eating a gater. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some Florida fan gave me Louisville +15 points. I like gator eating birds. :lol:

Mike said:
Trinity man said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Some Florida fan gave me Louisville +15 points. I like gator eating birds. :lol:

Louisville has a pretty good QB and the funny thing is how small the birds linemen are compare to the gaters. They have a lot of heart.

the best part was the Louisville coach is a former Gator himself.....

as for tonight....KSU has just as good of a shot to win the game as Oregon... plus the Chip Kelley interviewing for NFL jobs may be a distraction, and give the Cats the edge..

big deal if Oregon can score in 3 seconds...we will just take 10 minutes, stroll down the field, and get our own points.

two different schools of thought will be on tv tonight...the thuggery and flashy gang style of Oregon. and the plain, simple old school type of football that Bil Snyder has instilled at KSU..... watch how both teams carry themselves, and tell me where you want your young man to go play ball....

a buddy of mine said Ty Zimmerman was ready to play...then in practice yesterday, broke his thumb...required stitches and a cast..... hope not, WE NEED HIM BADLY

I think Cats by 4 points.....

pulling for OU Friday night...big win and a post game comment from Stoops " wow, we played both Klein from KSU and Johnny from aTm....I think the Heisman guys got it all wrong"

First half looked pretty good, but not good enough. Second half was just ugly for KSU. But you were spot on about style of play jigs. There was at least two if not three hits out of bounds that should have been flagged on oregon and one run by Klein down towards the goal that a kid had helmet to helmet hit then gave a forearm to the head of Klein that wasn't called. Defenently wouldn't have changed the outcome but shows alot about a team I think. If even one hit like that happened from a KSU kid whether or not it was flagged you could bet he would get an earful from the coach imidiatly after. I'm not a big KSU fan but you have to respect how they play even when getting wacked at the end of a game like that you see a lot of other teams taking out frustrations with cheap shots. Also I think the only thing Kelley is going to do in the nfl is get a qb killed.

speed kills. several mistakes. but we got beat, no way to argue that point away.

Oregon is played up by ESPN as this flashy cool team...I think they are thugs. the new Miami.....

I would rather walk out of there losing, with Snyder, knowing we did everything we could, the right way than to walk out a winner from Thug University....

11-2, Big 12 champs, I will take that. not as happy as I wish I could have been this morning, but that is life.

still love my Cats!

gonna be a long time till September.....

Latest posts