• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thursday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to drop by to wish everyone a wonderful Wednesday. I will be graduating on Thursday, and right now there is a strong "current" of emotions pumping through my heart...

In one way I am so grateful to God for allowing me the opportunity to completed this degree after driving 70,000 plus miles in the past 18 months, two car accidents, and yet, he managed to helped me get through it successfully and not missed a class. In the other hand, I must admit that I feel sad as Thursday approaches because I know that I won't return to school for many years to come. I have always enjoyed attending school, and learning new concepts. I am awared that the things that I have learned in school is one fouth of the things that I will be learning on the job; but the though of putting closure to this phase in my life makes me sad. The next step is in God's hands; I will do whatever he ask me to do.

I want to take advantage of the opportunity to Thank you all for being there for me along the way.

Blessings,
SB

katrina said:
Congrats!!!! Life is a learning experiance and even thou isn't in school.. That's why waking up every day is so much fun!!

I am glad God gave us challenges in this world, through pain, suffering, and challenges come transformation...

Hope all is well in your little corner of the world!

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Congrate:
Sorry but I Guess I'm Slow.
What did you Study? - What Degree will you be getting?

I am getting a Masters of Arts in Global Logistics. Logistics is the movement and position of raw/finished goods. It is a broad industry; one can work just in the transportation of goods or in imports/exports etc.

Latest posts