• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

time to fess up

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
Ok folks it is time for me to admit that I was the one piloting the cruise missile that struck the pentagon I want to say thanks to Tam fo the radio contacts she sent me, to hypo for the f20 he was flying right behind me making sure I was on line to strike just where is was supposed to, also thanks to FH for being there on the ground pointing out the fact it was a cruse missile to the one supposed witness was able to tell the press.
also i want to thank The KID lightningboy and shammoooo for the kool aid that I needed to do this terrible task!! Also thanks to Hereford Saddles for supplying the saddle i strapped on the Cruise, To Tony Lama for the boots I wore, Wranglers for the jeans i had on!!
To all those I forgot please forgive me :D :D :D
Dang I almost forgot WW, he made sure that all the radio frequencies were jammed so the NEW WORLD ORDER was able to accomplish all of this :D

OK lightingboy and shameeee as your newly appointed commander I have been instructed to tell you to report to the mothership for reassignment, any further postings here will result in severe loss of koolaid and restrict your ability to call people morons and sheeple.
You are an insult to the cause and your inabilty to convert will be placed in your XX4344 file and further assignments will be limited to places as the moon or mars

Geez Hop I told you I would only help if you kept my name out of it. :roll: I hope they worked you over good before you spilled everything. As now the men in black will be knocking on Oldtimer's door for directions to my house. And you know how happy he will be to help them find me. Thanks alot man, some friend you turned out to be. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

jingo2 said:
I can see only one fault to your story.....you SURVIVED!

Kinda reminds you of your friend allie huh kolo=jingo=lulu=allie! :wink:

I would not worry about "you know who" Tam
word has it he is deep under cover with the zipper conspiracy people in search of zippers that are down.
As far as them working me over very hard, I saw the light when they gave me kool aid and called me a sheeple and a moron
That broke my will, could not stand that much pain to be considered the same as lightningboy and the shameful one, so confession was in order.

What i didn't tell anyone yet was that I was the head surgeon that made a simple jew look like OSB so that he could be killed by the seals for the public to be told. :D :D :D

hopalong said:
also i want to thank The KID lightningboy and shammoooo for the kool aid that I needed to do this terrible task!! Also thanks to Hereford Saddles for supplying the saddle i strapped on the Cruise, To Tony Lama for the boots I wore, Wranglers for the jeans i had on!!
Gee, you remind me of Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

lightninboy said:
hopalong said:
Gee, you remind me of Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

Coming from you that is a major compliment, knowing that is all you have to offer :D :D :D :D

Latest posts