• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Titan Stock trailers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Andy

Reaction score
What does everybody think of Titan stock trailers? I am looking to buy a new steel trailer and the speced out the way I want the Titan is 2,000 dollars chaeper than most of the other trailers I have priced. So what is the good and bad of Titan trailers?

I, for one, like a Titan. They are heavy tho (any steel trailer is). But when I bought the trailer I now have, I pulled mine and a Titan and liked the way mine pulled better (Diamond D). So I bought it. I can't remember the price difference because it's been about 10 or so years ago.

Another trailer I ran into that I did a little checking into recently was the Pacesetter. You can get either aluminum or steel and you can make your own floor plan if you want. It's worth a look.

We have had a Titan trailer, bought it in 1990. It had the bull package and we liked it real well. They had a problem with the paint that year and the paint flaked off. We used that trailer a lot and didn't have any other problems with it.

We also have a flatbed Titan and it is great. One thing about Titan, if you have a problem you can call them up and talk to Dave, the owner of Titan. He is a man of his word and will do everything to satisfy you.

We would recommend Titan's to anyone, due to our experience with them. Our neighbors just got one and it looks really nice, too.

Yep, if you want steel, you won't be disappointed in Titan.

I am a big fan of the Donahue trailers. they have a ranch model that is a must for anyone with wild cows.....
has a half top with a ball on top to toss your rope over and drag the crazy thing into the trailer.

my neighbor would be lost with out his!

I bought a 20 foot Titan in 2003. It's 20 miles to the nearest pavement so gets some rough miles. I got a rumber floor which is nice. This trailer still looks like new except for some gravel chips around the fenders and front. Solid built, quiet and pulls great.

We have two Titan trailers and like them both very well. One is a 24' x 6'8" gooseneck stock trailer, with three compartments. All three doors have the sliding door feature, which I highly recommend. Our other trailer is a 16' x 6' bumper pull stock trailer that is handy beating through hills and rough country. It also has sliding doors in both locations, which is something I wouldn't want a trailer not to have.

Titans are well-made, and they stand the test of time. Resale value stays good on them when you get ready to trade them in for a new one.

Titan isn't very far from us so that's where our trailers are from. We have a 20 footer right now that is has three divider gates. It works great for putting 8 pair in, put the calves in the from conmpartment and the cows behind. Slicker than ice... They last forever and are good trailers

We bought a 6'X8"X16' last year. Seems to be pretty well made and I do like the rumber floor. Sure is a handy smaller trailer. Bought it from Siedels at Ainsworth.

Latest posts