• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Title changed....just more of Angusgord's rantings

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yanuck

Reaction score
A good friend of mine shared her families experience via email yesterday, and I thought perhaps you'd all like to read as well

We went to the Glenn Beck Restoring Honor Rally in Washington, DC this past weekend. What an incredible experience. There are people out in this great country that think like we do!!! I wrote this to Glenn Beck. You were suppose to send him acts of kindness that you seen. Probably got a little too long winded but oh well. The ride on the metro car was the kindness/miracle I experienced. The doors would open and there was always room for another. It was great.

Just thought I would pass this on. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,

Darla

Dear Glenn;

Thank you to you and your wife for the sacrifices you made to put this rally together. My husband, our 17 year old daughter, our 14 year old son, my daughter's boyfriend, my husband's brother and myself traveled from Mission, SD to Washington. My husband and I had decided a few weeks ago to go by ourselves. Then we decided that it would be good for our daughter to go. Then my husband asked his brother who served in Vietnam and is a retired South Dakota Highway patrolman to go. Then we invited our daughter's boyfriend and then 3 days before we left we checked to see if we could get our 14 yr. old son on the plane. He had his first high school football game scheduled for Friday, the 27th. We struggled on this for a moment. Would he remember if he played at Hot Springs, SD on Friday, the 27th of August, 2010? Or would he more likely remember being at the Restore American Rally in Washington, DC with his family? We knew the answer and was blessed that there was still seating available on the same plane.

What we experienced is hard to describe. My father in law, mother in law; my brother and his wife, and some of our hired men came for lunch today just to learn about the rally. I found myself getting so excited telling of the people we met at the hotel and then the people we met at the metro.

One lady told of her miracle, crying as she told her story. She had gotten on the wrong bus to get to her hotel. She was very late to go to the Kennedy Center. She knelt down and asked God to help her make the right decision if she should go to the Kennedy Center or just stay at the hotel. She felt that she should go. She did not have a ticket for the event but she went anyway. She arrived at the Kennedy Center and there was a line of people with tickets and a line of people without tickets. She walked up to one gentleman and asked, "I suppose you don't have an extra ticket?" He said I do, but my brother is parking the car and has it with him. When he gets back, if I can find you, I will give it to you. She went and stood in the line of the ones without tickets. Sure enough the gentleman, finds her in the line and she is able to go into the event. She said it was the most moving experience she has ever been to. She was totally taken back and said that you "Glenn" had said wherever you stood on Saturday is where you are meant to stand. She was very moved and had to go find tissues and then we left for the metro.

The cab driver asked what was going on that made all the people come and we told him Glenn Beck had invited us. We told our guests today of the crowded metro car we were on. It was so crowded but as the doors continued to open at every stop. We inside the car continued to shift and squeeze together to get more people on so they wouldn't miss out on the event. At one stop, the doors opened and I didn't think we could get another person in. A father and son (the son was probably 6 or 7) tried to get on. The father said "please let us on we need to see Glenn" We shifted again and they made it on before the doors closed. The little guy was just beaming and everyone around him made sure he did not get stepped on as the train began on its trek again. A Vietnam vet visited with him the most. Leaning as far down as he could to make eye contact with the boy. What a great moment!

All the people on our car were smiling, visiting, joking about the closeness; Not one person was complaining about the crowd or not being able to breath :)

We made friends with a couple from West Virginia and they joined us on our trek to the Lincoln Memorial. Every one making sure we stayed together. This couple became fast friends and now are going to come to South Dakota for pheasant hunting and they have invited us to come and stay with them and visit Gettysburg and other sites that we did not get to on our family vacation two years ago.

It was an indescribable moment as we walked toward the Washington Monument and popped over the hill and seen the Lincoln Memorial and the pilgrimage descending on the Memorial.

We were to the left of the reflecting pool on the other side of the trees. The energy there was indescribable. I felt bad only for a moment that we couldn't be up closer. I was just so thankful that we had gotten there and were there as a family. The prompter was awesome and the sound system was crystal clear. I was feeling very bad that I hadn't picked up water for my family and then there was the water stand . They were handing out free water. We tried to first buy the water then we tried to donate but the people just thanked us for coming and continued handing out water. Wow!!!!

People were visiting with each other around the area we sat at and once again smiling and laughing. We could not have asked for a nicer day! A very tearful moment was when Mr. Rich asked for the Vietnam vets to stand and be recognized. A lady walked up to my brother-in-law, hugged him, said something and placed a beaded necklace around his neck and gave him a beaded wrist band. Later my brother-in-law said that her husband had served and she had started making and giving out these gifts to his brothers who didn't get a welcome home. Wow!!

Another amazing thing was that there was no garbage left laying around. Either people were picking up trash and taking it with them or people were walking around with trash bags. Only around the trash cans there was trash and it was either bagged or stacked neatly. Truly cool!!

The speakers you had were unbelievable. The 3 persons awarded the Faith, Hope and Charity medals "oozed" (I can't find a more appropriate word) honor. What incredible human beings. Everyone that spoke are incredible people. We returned to the hotel tired, sweaty but energized. We continued to run into people that day and the next at the hotel, on the shuttle to the airport, the airport and on the plane home that were there. They all "Get It" Glenn!!!

Our lunch guests got the message today. They were so happy for us that we were able to go to Washington and so thankful that we shared the experience with them.

We get it Glenn!!!! And we are on a mission to help others get it too. We know that what it takes to fix our country is not humanly possible but spiritually possible and we are going to assist people to get behind the shield and prepare. We are not raving religious fanatics just hard working South Dakota ranchers/farmers that get it!!!!

Once again THANK YOU Glenn and thank you to your wife and family. We will continue to pray for your safety and for all the people's safety who stuck their necks out Saturday.

You are where you need to be!!!

God Bless You!

Mike, Darla, Megan and Scott
Mission, SD

Thanks so much for thinking of us here on ranchers.net and sharing that email, Yanuck. It makes it so much more real for those of us who didn't make the trip.

Perhaps you could mention to your friend to contact her local paper about going. I bet they would love to have that story for their readers.

Angusgord said:
Faster horses said:
Thanks so much for thinking of us here on ranchers.net and sharing that email, Yanuck. It makes it so much more real for those of us who didn't make the trip.

Perhaps you could mention to your friend to contact her local paper about going. I bet they would love to have that story for their readers.
If a neo-con told you the world was square and made of chocolate pie you'd believe it...ding-a-ling :D

If Shamoo told me you were an A--hole I'd believe him. :roll:

Angusgord said:
Faster horses said:

If a neo-con told you the world was square and made of chocolate pie you'd believe it...ding-a-ling :D

Ohhhh that is good twinkle toes!
You should do a little research before you open your alligator mouth and flaunt your humgbird butt to all your b/fs.
Go tip toe thru the tulips twinky :wink:

Thanks for sharing the story Yanuck. I've heard a couple of other stories from people that were there on another forum I visit, and it sounds like it was worthwhile/rewarding trip for them. I'll ask them if I can copy and paste their stories and maybe post theem in this thread.

Where ya been? 8)

hypocritexposer said:
Thanks for sharing the story Yanuck. I've heard a couple of other stories from people that were there on another forum I visit, and it sounds like it was worthwhile/rewarding trip for them. I'll ask them if I can copy and paste their stories and maybe post theem in this thread.

Where ya been? 8)

She's been on HOLIDAYS :D :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
hypocritexposer said:

Where ya been? 8)

What the heck? What does the government mandate for weeks/year now for a rancher? :lol: :lol:

Angusgord said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
[quote="
You got pms from pigfarmer about her?
You believe them?
Just who is living in a make believe world???

If you have pms. with anything more that allegations show them, if not the crawl back into your hole under the rock.

The email that Yanuck posted portrays exactly what is happening in this country. The population that has been quietly voting their beliefs and then watching those politicians (D & R) not do what they said they would do are getting riled up. And riled up means peacefully rallying around what they (we) do believe in. I am impressed that this family from Mission, SD went to this rally. That they took time and money to travel that long distance to rally around changing the same old same old in DC.

Big Muddy rancher said:
hypocritexposer said:

Where ya been? 8)

I have been, I posted in Ranch Talk my essay of summer vacation, maybe we should go around the room and have everyone tell what they did, just like when we were in grade school? :lol:

I thought Darla's email was a good one which is why I wanted to share with all of you

Angusgord said:
hopalong said:
Angusgord said:
Oh I believe them!!!They were talking about other ladies AND men in this site ,ask her about a "Friend " from Dakotas that she likes to TALK sweetly to. :D :D And shes married...sweet lady :roll: :roll:

If you believe that I have a golden gate to sell you cheap> Lets see the pm's or stfu.
You and shammmmooooo believe anything, flying saucers, conspiracy,
pig farmer (who was banned from here, yep a real credible source of information :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Show us proof!!!!!!!!

Angusgord said:
hopalong said:
Angusgord said:
Ask Faster Horses if they were true!!! If she pm's a guy from South Dakota and talks sweet to him. See if shes the upstanding lady she claims to be.

Pigfarmer sent the pm's he got from Faster Horses to a large number of people on ranchers ,surprised you weren't one of them :D :D

you always seem to be coming to Pig farmers' defense, with your inability to get over the issue, so much so it seems as if you are a liberal pigfarmer..

he had been known to have another ID, and was the only person on here that stooped as low as you have..

as for the PM's I saw many of them... and either you and Pigfarmer are both delusional.. or you two were "gossiping" in PMs alot more then you let on.. a bit hypocritical of you ain't it?

If I did what would that prove? nothing except you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, and a bigger fool of yourself than we imagined,
Prove it or admit you are a liar!
:roll:

You say you got them from pigfarmer?
He manipulated pms to read the way he wanted them to read!!!!
If you are to blind to see that then you are sorrier than I first thought

P.S. I have the same pm's i do not see any hanky panky going on, I saw her protect herself from slander!
I saw her explain things, so it looks like you are nothing more than someone who tries to stir crap up with a lot of innunedos,

Betting there is a lot more respect for her than there is for you with either of your id's, know i sure as heck would not want to do business with you as a catte producer.
I do have a pretty good idea as to who you are in the other forums :wink: Not quite enough to provide proof yet but getting closer every day and every post you make.

Angusgord said:
Ok folks after all this hoopla of posting on this Ranchers I have to come clean. I hate you dumb nitwit ranchers with a passion. I would sleep with Barack Obama in a heart beat. I am also none other than Kolanuraven, jingo, and the everfamous pigfarmer, not to mention angusgord. So run your traps while me and OT do the horizontal boogie and laugh at you

Do you mean like this?

Angusgord said:
Larrry said:
Angusgord said:
Ok folks after all this hoopla of posting on this Ranchers I have to come clean. I hate you dumb nitwit ranchers with a passion. I would sleep with Barack Obama in a heart beat. I am also none other than Kolanuraven, jingo, and the everfamous pigfarmer, not to mention angusgord. So run your traps while me and OT do the horizontal boogie and laugh at you

Do you mean like this?
:D Try changing a pm!!!! :D :D :D :D

That would be a piece of cake also

I did ask her, I also have the same manipulated pm's that you do :wink:

Latest posts