• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

To Ron Paul supporters only....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

djinwa

Reaction score
I am banning others from this thread, because they consider Ron Paul unelectable, so reading about him is a waste of their time.

Seems the media blackout of Ron Paul might be working to his advantage, lulling the other campaign to sleep because they think they are the chosen one.

There is alot of action going on. I have no illusions of ultimate victory for Ron Paul in this election. But he is definitely starting a significant movement. It seems there are more people interested in freedom than I thought. Many with his views are now running for election. Many are gaining party leadership positions, like the new chair of the Alaska state GOP.

The effects will last long past this election. We are at a point where we must decide if government is the answer to our problems. It is becoming more obvious it is not, as our wild spending is not bringing prosperity, but a depression, debt and potential collapse. The media chosen GOP candidate offers more of the same.

Anyway, here's to some hope. Add to this the 3,000+ rally in Spokane I attended. He might break 10,000 at some rallies this week in Texas and California, even though many think his campaign is over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfrNz_2hvvM&feature=youtu.be

I just wanted to say this is what a candidate is supposed to sound like. You know, since he might have to take an oath of office to the Constution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3-WTcNqkA&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfrNz_2hvvM&feature=youtu.be

Supposedly, he is also winning delegates as well....but the mainstream refuses to talk about it.

I dont believe Mitt Romney can beat barrak Obama.Ron Paul is the only republican left that can.Be very careful with your vote.Why not have real courage and put the best man at the helm and kick Obama and his kind out of the Whitehouse?

smalltime said:
I dont believe Mitt Romney can beat barrak Obama.Ron Paul is the only republican left that can.Be very careful with your vote.Why not have real courage and put the best man at the helm and kick Obama and his kind out of the Whitehouse?

You going to write his name in, because he will not be the Republican nominee.

from daily Paul..

OK, not to delay the suspense of waiting for the real delegate count, here it goes like this:

Mitt Romney has 562 delegates
Ron Paul has 204 delegates
866 delegates are either unallocated or unbound (due to Gingrich and Santorum dropping out)

in 08 Obama took a path to the nomination by fiercely obtaining delegates..

many of whom no longer represented the voters.. is that a type of man we want for President?

By now, the Ron Paul campaign's plan to storm the delegate selection process of smaller states is well-known. Paul's camp first took the majority of delegates in Minnesota, and has since pulled off similar feats in Nevada, Louisiana and Maine—despite the fact that Paul didn't win any of these caucuses*—with more states on the way. If Paul's people gather enough delegate positions, and Mitt Romney doesn't get the necessary number of delegates in the first round of voting at the Republican National Convention in August, these delegates could cause serious trouble for Romney.

his exposes a serious challenge for the Paul movement. The Ron Paul Revolution has been remarkably successful at building its brand, though the vote tallies of the GOP primary suggest that it has hit its ceiling, hard, in terms of actual human support.

For his part, Paul has said he doesn't want a floor fight. For all that the eccentric Texas congressman has marched to the beat of his own tiny drummer, he understands politics at least so far as to know which battles to fight. The question now is whether his supporters are still listening to him. Paul supporters, as anybody who has ever spoken to them knows very well, aren't the listening type,

for as bad as the Neo-Con (old liberals) movement was for the conservative party,.. the independent/libertarian movement filled with it's fair share of anti - establishment liberals will hurt our party more just for the sake of "change"

it is not Paul that will stop me from voting for him.. it is the liberals that are overtaking conservative values and replacing them with pro pot, anti war liberal agenda that has lost my vote..

ron-paul-hippie.jpg

sometimes when "they" agree with you it is time to look and find out why they agree with you... something many Paul supporters are unwilling to do...

If peace ,prosperity and freedom scare you then by all means Steve vote for Romney.I would rather take a chance on Paul than face the civil war that is brewing.Every day Obama and Romney beat the drums of hate and division.It will end in civil war.

smalltime said:
If peace ,prosperity and freedom scare you then by all means Steve vote for Romney.I would rather take a chance on Paul than face the civil war that is brewing.Every day Obama and Romney beat the drums of hate and division.It will end in civil war.

I can not see that getting "peace ,prosperity and freedom " is any more of a sure deal with Paul. He darn sure can't guarntee it. He is just another Republican that won't make it onto the ballot, so his campaign now is a has been

smalltime said:

What if he is not the nominee? Who are you going to vote for then?

It will more than likely be a Repub. House and Senate.

Ron Paul May 14, 2012

Ron Paul Stops Active Campaigning, Vows Continued Delegate Fight

Ron Paul on Monday announced he will scale back his already diminished presidential campaign, effectively ending his longshot bid for the Republican nomination.

In an e-mail that took the tone of a valedictory, the libertarian icon said he would no longer compete in upcoming primaries, though his campaign would continue its work amassing delegates at the local and state levels.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2012/04/26/karl-rove-obama-is-winning/?iid=obnetwork#ixzz1ut0pwH2z

smalltime said:

I am just not naive enough to believe the liberal anti establishment can't seem to get along with anyone are worth aligning with to elect a person who I only agree with on half the issues..

besides I've seen enough hatred in those folks to last a lifetime..

Thats a good question hypocritexsposer.I think the U.S. is in real trouble.

smalltime said:
Thats a good question hypocritexsposer.I think the U.S. is in real trouble.

Obama wanted to "fundamentally change America". Though he's achieved almost nothing that actually helps hard-working Americans and their families, he has made progress towards his stated goal.

Give him another term and he'll accomplish that goal.

And to paraphrase our resident "I'm really libertarian", the country will suffer for generations, and may never recover.

smalltime said:

Yep- and as the Libertarians proclaim-- the Republican Party of late has been as spend happy as the Democrats...

Libertarians issue warning to Tea Partiers

WASHINGTON - Looking toward the 9/12 Tea Party events in Washington, DC, Libertarian Party executive director Wes Benedict issued the following warning to Tea Partiers: "Republicans are trying to fool you again."

"There are two kinds of Tea Partiers," said Benedict. "One kind is so blinded by its hatred of Obama and Democrats that it cannot see fault with Republicans. It's the other kind the Libertarian Party is reaching out to."

Libertarian Party staff and volunteers will participate in the Washington, DC Tea Party events on September 12. They will distribute flyers pointing out how the Top 10 Disasters of the 2009-2010 Obama administration mirror the Top 10 Disasters of the 2001-2008 Bush administration.

Benedict continued, "Libertarians have much in common with Tea Party goals of reducing government spending and taxes. While many Tea Party supporters will admit that George W. Bush's administration grew government, Libertarians want to remind Tea Partiers about previous Republican administrations that loved big government.

"Republican Newt Gingrich and the Contract with America promised to eliminate the Departments of Education and Energy. Yet once Republicans took control of Congress, they failed even to reduce the spending on those departments.

"Republican President George Bush, Sr. remains famous for coining the phrase 'Read my lips, no new taxes,' and then raising taxes.

"Republican President Ronald Reagan grew federal government spending to the highest level it had reached since World War II. He also 'saved Social Security' by raising payroll taxes.

"Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole was a huge supporter of taxpayer subsidies for corn and ethanol.

"In 1971, Republican President Richard Nixon instituted wage and price controls. That made a group of free-market supporters so angry that they decided to form the Libertarian Party. They forgot that Nixon and Republicans in 1974 asked Congress to mandate that everyone be covered by Health Insurance-- long before Obama proposed it...Now they hypocritically oppose it and claim its unconstitutional... :roll:

"Republicans seem to think we're idiots. For decades they have paid lip-service to shrinking government, while consistently doing the opposite in office.

"Our fear is that Tea Partiers might say 'This time it will be different.' No it won't. If you vote for Republicans this time, it will just reinforce the message that they can lie to you and grow government with impunity.

"Current Republicans are just as bad as past Republicans".

Most the cult followers on here that claim to be Tea Partiers seem to fit the first description....

Filled out my absentee primary vote today- and gave Ron Paul an "atta-boy" vote for at least trying to wake up the rose colored glass wearing cult followers...

OT, the Tea Party was started becasue of their opposition to the bailouts that happened under Bush.

They are not in favor of the liberal type spending of Bush, or the increased spending under obama.

What part of "Bush was a Neo-Con" do you not understand?

When have you ever come out against the increased spending of obama? Does that mean you agreed with the over-spending of the Repubs, back in 2005?

ever wonder how many registered libertarians recently won elections,.. compared to the tea party?

the fact is.. for those republicans who have forgot about traditional conservative values.. there is a tea party replacement waiting...

by working to fix the GOP... the tea party has made great strides.. enough no,.. but a good start...

Hey OT, just thinking, didn't you have a problem with how much Bush and the Dem. house spent?

But, you don't seem to have a problem with all the wastefull spending that obama is doing? :???:

Latest posts