• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Today with Soapweed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Buckalongthetreerowstillhasantlers.jpg

Buck along the tree row, he still has his antlers on this first day of March
Assemblingcowstosortmoreheavies.jpg

Assembling cows to sort more heavies
TheresaheavyIdidntgetsortedquickeno.jpg

There is one I neglected to get sorted out quick enough
Marchingeveronward.jpg

Marching ever onward
MybetterhalfPeachBlossominaction.jpg

My better half, Peach Blossom, in action
SaddletrampridinghisBearhorse.jpg

Saddltramp riding his Bear horse
Facingthewind.jpg

Facing the wind from the backside of the Yellowstone

You know Soapweed, I just had a thot'. Someday your grandkids and great grand kids can look at these and see how the "oldtimers" did it, back in the "good old days".

What a wonderful treat! I'd give alot to have pictures of my ancestor doing their jobs, in the old days.

Keep posting them. They are always interesting and you never know, we might have to use them for "evidence" to some animal rights activists sometime, that we do treat our animals good. :wink:

Always a treat to see you and your better half in action!! Keep the great pix, coming....as soon as the hubby can figure out how to post pix like you and JB do then he, too, will be posting a few pix of our place!! :roll:

ranchwife said:
Always a treat to see you and your better half in action!! Keep the great pix, coming....as soon as the hubby can figure out how to post pix like you and JB do then he, too, will be posting a few pix of our place!! :roll:

wOW! Today with Ranchwife.. Can't wait, ma'am! :D

Nice pictures Soap I hope our way of life never dies out. As long as their is cattle on this earth they should need cowboys to tend to them. It is nice to have these pictures to see as the years go by how things were done. But you never know what the furture holds. One of these days I'll post a poem I wrote about sending cows to Mars called " Space Cows" Just like the pictures,my great, great grandkids will be able to tell the kind of life I lived thru my cowboy poetry after I'm gone.

Latest posts