• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
today was Not a very productive day........but that's ok, we had fun.

Except.........remember my lil ordeal with tryin to air my tire up and the extention cord snappin zappin and smokin????? Well Mr Lilly just laffed at me when that happened. This mornin, there it was, low again, and he needed to use it...so had to air up the tire..........this is what happened to him.......and he didnt think it was funny........ :lol:

Called for a rewire job on the compressor and ruint the brand new extention cord beyond use ever again.

Then I got "turd draggin duty" today..... after we put out hay.

Some friends showed up with their race car they are tryin to get up and goin for this upcomin season....had to try it out.....

Cows didnt seem to mind....

A pile of calves.

When we got home, Amanda was workin her 5 year old.

Time to head for the house, n cook supper.

Thanks for sharing your day with us Lilly,if Mr Lilly dont have time to fix your tire why dont you go down to the tractor supply store and get you some of that stop leak called green slime,I have had good luck with it & easy to use.........good luck

hehe I would but he kinda dont like havin to take a tire off of a rim after stop leak has been used on it. It's leakin around the edge of the rim now, he says runnin in the pasture, I musta bruised the sidewall, the tires on it now aint worth a whole lot, but they do need to hold air lol....

Yes I have had some flat fixers whine about my using it,but that stuff works mighty good,matter of fact I think most four wheelers that are sold now get it put in at the dealership,no spare just that green slime :D :D ............good luck
PS you never did say how your rye did.

Oh, the rye grass is comin on now, that finally got some moisture, just in the nick of time cuz it was fixin to turn brown. It's still not grazable, but we's talkin bout it yesterday, n I said, if it does finally git goin real good, we can just bale it maybe. But it is lookin lots better.

Latest posts