• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tokyo dis, et al.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

During World War II, the Japanese were searching for a way to demoralize the American forces that they faced. Their Psychological Warfare experts came up with a message they thought would work well.

They gave the script to their famous broadcaster "Tokyo Rose" and everyday she would broadcast this same message packaged in various ways hoping to have an impact on American GI morale.

What was the message? It had three main points:

1. Your president is lying to you.
2. This war is illegal.
3. You cannot win the war.

Sound familiar? Maybe it's because certain members of Congress have picked up the same message and are broadcasting it to our troops. The only difference is that they claim to support our troops before they demoralize them. Come to think of it, Tokyo Rose used to tell our troops she was on their side.

Think about this next Election Day. Let's see how many people vote for Tokyo Hillary, Tokyo Harry, Tokyo Teddy, Tokyo Nancy or Tokyo John.

To compare the United States of America's actions against Iraq to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor is repulsive and reprehensible.

2.gif

If you have such a problem with America why don't you leave? You disgrace the men and women who have died for this great nation and for the countries we have helped along the way.

You don't see any glory in death and war, maybe thats because you have no pride in your country. I honor, respect and glorify those that have paid the ultimate price for you and I and this country.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

stevec said:
The government cannot save you.
LMAO

I thought most of you northeastern libs couldn't wait to call 911 when you hear a bump in the night? Guess you're different? You decline police and fire protection, don't you stevie? :lol:

Latest posts