• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tom Osborne; great coach, bad farmer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
Tom Osborne has asked the govenors of Kansas and Colorado to relax on the binding contract reguarding the Republican river flows.

apparently, nebraska is the only state to suffer from the recent drought. and Osborne wants Kansas and Colorado to stop using thier fair share of the water so the Nebraska farmers can irrigate.

BUNK

I am paying $2800 on 100 acres for water tax, and I can not get the water because Harlan County dam is so low. we are supposed to get the natural river flows diverted to us, but Nebraska guys pump and drill wells like crazy!
I respect old Tom, but this was a simple ignorant request, and all he is doing is possitioning himself as pro-ag, for his run at the govenorship .

jigs said:
Tom Osborne has asked the govenors of Kansas and Colorado to relax on the binding contract reguarding the Republican river flows.

apparently, nebraska is the only state to suffer from the recent drought. and Osborne wants Kansas and Colorado to stop using thier fair share of the water so the Nebraska farmers can irrigate.

BUNK

I am paying $2800 on 100 acres for water tax, and I can not get the water because Harlan County dam is so low. we are supposed to get the natural river flows diverted to us, but Nebraska guys pump and drill wells like crazy!
I respect old Tom, but this was a simple ignorant request, and all he is doing is possitioning himself as pro-ag, for his run at the govenorship .

He's a Nebraska official working for Nebraskans.

Latest posts