• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tony Dean

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I had someone tell me once if you are going to call someone a liar you had better have the prima facie evidence to prove it otherwise it is only a preception and that doesn't hold much water.

All im sayin is if you have drivin, you have broke the law. I dont know anyone who hasnt looked down and saw they were drivin a little fast. It happens and not ALWAYS intentional. Thats why we are all guilty of mistakes. Man, your something very very special if you havnt made some unintentional mistakes... Mistakes are not unintentional.

Southdakotahunter said:
You can go to hell for lyin just as fast as for stealin JB. Call me Twit if you want. No prob . I could think of a few for you. Probably a male private part, but i wont say it!

You have never intentionly sped. RIGHT. You have never kicked it up to make it to a sale? You have never kicked it up to make it to the kids game on time? Or church or anything. I dont beleave it JB. Not for a minute.

OK feller. I never said I have never driven thru' a stop sign or sped or broke the law in any way, shape or form. I said I never did it unintentionaly.

When ever I've done it, I knew full well what I was doing.

Some people are just always just looking for someone or something else to blame their mistakes and problems on.

And I never called you a twit. I just wrote the word and you assumed that I was calling you that.

Maybe you better get your facts straight, before you go to calling people names and accusing them of things. :wink:

Oh and by the way, I hit what I shoot at and I have never ever shot something I wasn't intending to shoot. I've dang sure missed, but never hit anything else but the dirt, when I did. Second rule of guns, never pull the trigger unless you know where the bullet, or pellets, are going and make sure you want to hit what you shoot at.

First rule, all guns are ALWAYS loaded.

A big tuff hunter like you should know that. :wink:

Latest posts