• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Top insider OBL died in 2001 of Marfan syndrome

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:
I think Sham called up another loon to back his outragous claims. And I doubt he will be any better at providing any kind of solid evidence. :roll:

Shamoo showed up after ligthninboy

Sorry, figured he was coming to Political bull to back Sham up since he was a member but has not been in here before the last few days. :wink:

lightninboy said:
Tam said:
After you provide more unproven guess work to Osama's health problems, could you please explain the countless video and audio tapes that have proved to most that he was still alive after your claimed iffy death date of 2001?
UBL was on two kidney dialysis machines and he could barely walk.

The mainstream media and mainstream politicians vouched UBL died in 2001.

Video and audio tapes of UBL after 2001? Ha ha! They're fakes!

looks like we have someone in here with some brains....good to see it...worred whitewing? we may have a mass awakening....you will have to move on to some other site to spew your lies.

shaumei said:
lightninboy said:
Tam said:
After you provide more unproven guess work to Osama's health problems, could you please explain the countless video and audio tapes that have proved to most that he was still alive after your claimed iffy death date of 2001?
UBL was on two kidney dialysis machines and he could barely walk.

The mainstream media and mainstream politicians vouched UBL died in 2001.

Video and audio tapes of UBL after 2001? Ha ha! They're fakes!

looks like we have someone in here with some brains....good to see it...worred whitewing? we may have a mass awakening....you will have to move on to some other site to spew your lies.

:lol:

Not a single link to a single credible source to back up his assertions.

Par.

Yeah, I'm worried Shamu. Literally shaking in my boots.

I became a 9/11 truther on January 10, 2011 while watching the Glenn Beck TV show. Had been kind of borderline.

Glenn Beck said was "There are some people who believe 9/11 was an inside job by George W. Bush who I think are dangerous."

I knew some 9/11 truthers on the Constitution Party forum and I didn't think they were dangerous.

Do not people who think that 9/11 was an inside job by George W. Bush have the right to be "dangerous"?

Dangerous to who?

Dangerous to the government and the media who hide the fact that 9/11 was an inside job by George W. Bush.

So if Glenn Beck thinks 9/11 truthers are dangerous, it must be because he is part of the media and government they have a right to be dangerous to.

And logically Glenn Beck is trying to frame 9/11 truthers as being dangerous to the public when they are not.

Interestingly, on March 25, 2011 Glenn Beck had J. Edward Griffin as a guest on his TV show, and J. Edward Griffin is a 9/11 truther and a critic of the Federal Reserve, and J. Edward Griffin said on the Glenn Beck show that the New World Order controls what the media says.

That includes what the Glenn Beck show says.

So basically there Glenn Beck reveals that he tells lies.

If the CBS report by Dan Rather is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, 2001, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred.

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html

CBS, 28 January 2002
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CBS203A.html

lightninboy said:
If the CBS report by Dan Rather is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, 2001, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred.

CBS, 28 January 2002

Again you are using the Main Stream Media to try prove something while Shamie is telling us we are morons to believe what the MSM is telling us. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Wasn't Dan Rather punished by CBS for making claims about Bush, that he could not back up? :?

The network later acknowledged that documents used in the story could not be authenticated and Rather was removed as anchor of the "CBS Evening News" in March 2005 after 24 years.

Could this be why your little snip started with "IF" Rather's story is accurate? :wink:

You see this is why your's and Sham's conspiracies don't make sense. During the Bush Administration there were high profile people like Dan Rather that were willing to risk their multi-million dollar jobs by reporting stories intended to destroy Bush's re-election chances and they never reported on the crap you two want us to believe. When they did report certain stories they were fired because the claims could not be authenticated/verified. Just like now there are those that would do anything to stop Obama from getting re-elected and they are not reporting the crap Shamie spews. WHY because they like Shamie can't verify these stories with CREDIBLE FACTS.

When there is a strong desire to retain power, secrets like the ones you two believe the Government is hiding, would go a long way to seeing to it the party responsible would never be trusted again to hold power. Do you actually believe that if Bush's Administration had anything to do with 911, the leftwing media would not use it against the Republicans to make sure they never controled the government again? AND do you actually believe that the Rightwing media that wants nothing more than to get Obama out of the White House before he destroys the US would not use anything they could back up with FACTS. You and Sham can make all kind of claims but unlike you the media need provable facts to back their stories or they get the same treatment Dan Rather got. :wink:

BTW LB there seems to be A LOT of ifs and maybes in your linked article. :wink:

And I love the fact the hospital said nothing special happened and because they wouldn't allow a foreign reporter to snoop through their Hospital records somehow they had something sinister to hide. Just what US hospital would allow a reporter to snoop through their records to prove who was or wasn't in their hospital? NONE And if they did the story would not be who was being treated but who was sueing the hospital for allowing private info to be viewed by reporters. :roll:

lightninboy said:

CBS, 28 January 2002

Come on now, you use an economist that is widely considered a nut. Nope won't accept nuts as proof, because it isn't

Tam said:
Again you are using the Main Stream Media to try prove something while Shamie is telling us we are morons to believe what the MSM is telling us. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you believe the MSM, which part of the MSM are you going to believe? If you don't believe the MSM, what ARE you going to believe?

Tam said:
BTW Wasn't Dan Rather punished by CBS for making claims about Bush, that he could not back up? :?

Could this be why your little snip started with "IF" Rather's story is accurate?
Is that a problem with you? You TRUST the MSM.

I am glad to see that there are others here that are enlightened by the truth.

Lightenboy is much more diplomatic than myself but now that i have another on this board, it will help make my points.

shaumei said:
I am glad to see that there are others here that are enlightened by the truth.

Lightenboy is much more diplomatic than myself but now that i have another on this board, it will help make my points.

yes, with a partner, you'll probably end up convincing many more.

:lol: :lol:

You are wasting your time on Ranchers. If you have not convinced anybody by now, what makes you think by repeating the same things over and over, you will?

I would suggest that all you are doing is alienating yourself further.

So let's assume that you have convinced a few....

...what's next?

What next?

For starters, I just like to be smug that I know the truth and a lot of people don't.

If everybody was like me, we'd hear the MSM and go "Yeah...right."

lightninboy said:
What next?

For starters, I just like to be smug that I know the truth and a lot of people don't.

The MSM makes mistakes every day, and the MSM is generally slanted towards the left.......polls of individual reporters and journalists reveal what the rest of us have long known....they favor liberal politicans and their policies.

Does that translate to a concerted effort on their part to cover up a story as big as the US Government murdering 3,000 of its own citizens on 9-11? Of course it doesn't.

Smug loons will post here all day long that they know the truth without ever providing a single credible link to what they so clearly see.

Why is that?

lightninboy said:
Tam said:
If you believe the MSM, which part of the MSM are you going to believe? If you don't believe the MSM, what ARE you going to believe?

Tam said:

Could this be why your little snip started with "IF" Rather's story is accurate?
Is that a problem with you? You TRUST the MSM.

Does it really matter who I believe/trust? Would it not be smarter to use a news source you trust verse one you believe is lieing to me to prove your point? :?

And I can't help but notice that Sham has not told you, you are a moron to believe what anyone employed by the MSM is saying. He has repeatedly told everyone else they are. :?

Tam said:
Since you said they are fakes Do you have any evidence that proves these videos and audio tapes were not Osama or are you stating your OPINION as some kind of fact like all the rest of the conspiracy theroists do?
Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?
11th September 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212851/Has-Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-seven-years--U-S-Britain-covering-continue-war-terror.html#ixzz1P1nr6vSI

The Fake 2001 bin Laden Video Tape

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osamatape.html

The Fake 2004 Bin Laden Video Tape

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osamatape2.html

Osama bin Laden Experiences "Life" after Death

http://www.the-office.com/fakebinladen.htm

New Bin Laden "Confession" Tape: Fake Like The Rest?

http://infowars.net/articles/november2007/291107Laden.htm

lightninboy said:
What next?

Just like we do whem either you or shamefull one posts :p

Latest posts