• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trailer Park Boys

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shelly

Reaction score
Have any of you seen this show? If you have, doesn't this emoticon :shock: look like Bubbles? That thought struck me when I was reading someone's post earlier on this morning. BEFORE I had coffee!

I didn't think Trailer Park Boys would be your cup of tea! From here, I thought you would be more "cowboyee". I guess I'm not the only one with weird taste in what I watch! :wink:

It sure does! I was told I shouldn't even bother watching it because I wouldn't appreciate the "bent" sense of humour, but I never miss watching it now if I can help it.

Trailer Park boys kinda remind me of R-calfers. Ricki-Nebrusker, Randy-Haymaker, Mr. Leahay-OT, Julian-LEO and bubbles would have to be Bill Bullard! And Cory would have to be Sandshucker and Trevor would be HAT ! Anyone who has seen the show knows what Im talking about and can have a lil inside chuckle for the day! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Latest posts