• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trailer Wreck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Was coming home fromLLoydminister today and just north of Quantock's somebody was pulling a horse trailer behind a gooseneck camper. Skid marks all over and looks like they rolled the horse trailer. Pretty good loking grulla horse was tied to it with not a scratch on him -talk about lucky

excuse me: a horse trailer behind a camper????!!!!!!! i see a lot of boats behind campers around here and it always amazes me (they have to be a LOT better at backing than i am ), but a HORSE trailer???

chuckie said:
excuse me: a horse trailer behind a camper????!!!!!!! i see a lot of boats behind campers around here and it always amazes me (they have to be a LOT better at backing than i am ), but a HORSE trailer???
:lol: :lol: Hey, Chuckie - They hitch the horse to the BACK of the horse trailer, and pull the whole shootin' match backwards, then put the horse back in the horse trailer and go on their stupid merry way!! :roll: :roll:

Latest posts